• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The Rockets are gonna get fucked so hard in that last game

haha oh well at least we are in the playoffs and it's not deciding our teams fate that much besides maybe seeding. I say we just hack a Howard all fucking game long.

LArefs and is Kobe dead?

The NBA is the most pitiful league in professional sports. Transparent, rigged bullshit that even casual fans can spot a mile away. It's not like anyone is beating the Heat anyway.

Vire

Whining about FT disparity from a Heat fan? bahwahahwahahwah.
That's like a member of the KKK complaining about racism.

Yes, I equate the Miami Heat with the KKK.

Say what again? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the whistle.

tU8vbCK.png

What a joke this fucking league has become. It's pretty much WWF style now?!?

How can anyone with a clear head watch that Laker game and not see what was happening?!

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Spurs are going to play Parker Sunday so he can get his legs back.

Lakers are doomed.

Your working overtime now with dallas out. Welcome to lakerage. Everybody is welcome. Only requirment is talk about the lakers.

You should be proud that your team that features all stars needs Stern and his minions to get blown out by the Spurs or OKC in the first round. I find it hilarious that you won't even deny that there's treachery afoot. Everyone can see this.

Emwitus

You should be proud that your team that features all stars needs Stern and his minions to get blown out by the Spurs or OKC in the first round. I find it hilarious that you won't even deny that there's treachery afoot. Everyone can see this.

You got eliminated from the playoffs by the team with the worst record in the nba. Think about that this summer. On topic, how many free throws did dwight howard have?

Top Bottom