• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Vire

Kobe is a warrior he is not going to take himself out when the team is battling for a playoff spot, it's the coach's responsibility.

I agree, he should have taken him out.

Anything but the Achilles though, that's really the worst possible thing for an older player since the recovery time is so long.

rando14

Fuck everyone and everything. I hope they fire Dantoni tonight and he is blackballed from ever coaching again. Couldn't have ended his career in a worse way. I am done.

image.php

*hug*

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
My hate for Dantoni has reached new heights.

Seriously, he's a god awful fucking coach. I complain about Mcfail, but this guy might have just ended Kobe's career cause he's a douche.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Crazy. Not sure how to process watching Kobe's career most likely end like that.

rando14

If Kobe tore his Achilles pretty sure it didn't tear a little bit and then get worse as he played on. The DAntoni bashing is misguided.

People acting as if Kobe has absolutely no say in his play time.

Still, this injury totally sucks. I wish Kobe a speedy recovery. Hopefully he won't go out like this.

I tore my Achilles once. Let me tell you you know when it's torn. You don't need an MRI so I doubt the MRI will show anything but the tear.

I started playing ball again after about 3-4months like an idiot which was probably 2 months too soon and I stopped. Was well over a year before the tendon stopped bothering me in general.

But I was 18 at the time. Kobe is 34...

I can't believe this could be the last great Kobe performance. Even if he comes back next year he won't be the same.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If the Lakers get Wiggins after all of this, I'm going after throats.

AcridMeat

Banned
Kobe WON'T let himself get taken out. That's what people need to realize. Regardless of the coach (maybe sans PJ), Kobe is not letting himself get taken out.
Oh I realize this. That doesn't make Kobe right though.

Scooter I know that's not what you were saying, and it's not what I was saying either.

Top Bottom