• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

What's so surprising about the free throw disparity? Golden State is the softest team in the league, and the Lakers have two of the league's most premiere physical players.

What's so surprising about the free throw disparity? Golden State is the softest team in the league, and the Lakers have two of the league's most premiere physical players.

50 to 16?! Come on bro.

Look at utahs free throw attempts for the last 2 games and tell me the NBA doesn't want LA in the playoffs

Edgeward

E3b2Xyh.png

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man Kobe's career might end or at least this season cause of Pringles and this shit ass Lakers squad. That's fucked up.

Howard might never leave LA if Kobe's done... yay for Rockets fans.

Zep

Banned
Hey Konex, if I could make a suggestion.

Now that Kobe's career is over, I'd look into becoming a Steph Curry fan.

Let me know what you think.

Vire

Should D'Antoni have taken him out? Yeah...

But Kobe should have taken himself out after the second time falling.

I really hope it isn't a torn Achilles. That is usually a death sentence for older players.

Fuck everyone and everything. I hope they fire Dantoni tonight and he is blackballed from ever coaching again. Couldn't have ended his career in a worse way. I am done.

ISOM

Should D'Antoni have taken him out? Yeah...

But Kobe should have taken himself out after the second time falling.

I really hope it isn't a torn Achilles. That is usually a death sentence for older players.

Kobe is a warrior he is not going to take himself out when the team is battling for a playoff spot, it's the coach's responsibility.

How many times did GS drive hard to the paint? How many FT'S did Howard take? How many times did a GS big touch the ball in the paint?

Like I said in an earlier comment, we scored as much in the paint as LA. I see you could make that argument because we don't drive to the basket as much as we should, but you can't make that case here.

Top Bottom