• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

giri

....maybe that's why?

Whilst i appreciate you also acknowledging that none of the bigs on the lakers play defense, it was pretty obvious dIEHARD was referring to Al. He and boozer have a competition going on who can play the most MPG in a season while managing to play the least defense.

IMO, boozer has an unfair advantage in that thibs is moronic on his rotations.

Not that corbin is all THAT much better.

Tom Penny

So it's official. Knicks and Celtics.

lala-honey-nut-cheerios-1_zps258c7808.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Garnett's final deed will be to break up the knicks.

Knicks and Celtics played against each other in the playoffs 2 years ago.

The only two players still on the Knicks from back then still on the roster are Melo and Stat and the latter won't even suit up for this one.

And yeah Garnett is going to bury the Knicks and it will be great.

hmmmm well I would want the Celtics to beat the knicks and give them dat pipe for the laughs and meltdowns and shops

but a Knicks/ Heat playoff match up sounds good for the ECF

that celtics vs knicks series going 7 games

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

The only two players still on the Knicks from back then still on the roster are Melo and Stat and the latter won't even suit up for this one.

man you guys got to be kidding they don't even have a real PG on the their roster.... Knicks are gonna make it through the first

Knicks starting lineup for game 2,3, and 4 of that first round matchup were:

Carmelo Anthony, Toney Douglas, Amare, Landry Fields, Roney Turiaf with Bill Walker and Jared Jeffries the supersubs off the bench.

Emwitus

Celtics hav Doc rivers, pierce and garnett. That's all i need to know.

A new era for the Lakers starts today. It will probably only last 2 games until next season.
In all this talk about spurs being the best option for LA, it's almost laughable how the coaching situation of pops vs d'antoni is swept under the rag. That ends tonight tho.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I saw it.

Did LeBron's flagrant foul teach you nothing? Trying to hit Boozer only angers and motivates him.
So Bulls lead by Nate Dogg make the playoffs and the Lakers miss the playoffs and might never see Kobe play again

Konex curse? Pfft SoulPlaya curse is the new hotness

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I want to revisit something here. I wasn't lurking back then, but I'm going through the March NBA thread during the Bulls/Miami game (when the Bulls ended the streak). So, near the end of the game, Boozer made a bad pass. Red Blaster posted this:

boozer is a stupid cunt

soulplaya (rip?) is so wrong

Then, almost immediately, as if the stars themselves were lining up to make a fool out of red blaster (again), Boozer grabs a missed shot for a critical rebound and puts it back in, right in LeBron's face, to seal the game for the Bulls. Now, this gets posted.

SOULPLAYA WAS RIGHT

HE WAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Game, bullouses.

Edit: SoulPlaya somehow saw this coming, didn't he?

Now, to answer some questions. Was I right? Absolutely. Did I see this coming? You mean, Boozer's greatness making Red Blaster look silly? Oh, you damn right I did.

What have we learned? Even if I'm not here, Boozer still shuts the loudmouth doubters up.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I want to revisit something here. I wasn't lurking back then, but I'm going through the March NBA thread during the Bulls/Miami game (when the Bulls ended the streak). So, near the end of the game, Boozer made a bad pass. Red Blaster posted this:

Then, almost immediately, as if the stars themselves were lying up to make a fool out of red blaster (again), Boozer grabs a missed shot for a critical rebound and puts it back in, right in LeBron's face, to seal the game for the Bulls. Now, this gets posted.

Now, to answer some questions. Was I right? Absolutely. Did I see this coming? You mean, Boozer's greatness making Red Blaster look silly? Oh, you damn right I did.

What have we learned? Even if I'm not here, Boozer still shuts the loudmouth doubters up.

this is the greatest post ever.

boozer is the best.

Top Bottom