• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I so called the knicks season in the preseason.... and you know what I am NBA gaf rookie of the year. Haters EAD

Also no offense but damn lakers age were some cocky assholes then.... You set up your karma so badly that you could see the fall before it happened

Darkman M

Just another reason why Kobe is the GOAT.
17812_601590731035_805243176_n.jpg

Perfect.

giri

The only thing I had wrong was the East is more trash than I anticipated. Knicks are still a really weak 2 seed.

This is very true.

Hawks & C's are worse than anticipated. 76'ers never followed through on potential promise. Indiana never took that next step (granger injury MIGHT play a roll in that, probably not), and chicago just isn't elite without rose.

Bucks are probably better than i expected, but, they did get to play the east a lot.

I had the Knicks behind Boston, Indy and Miami. The I revised my shit ltaer on in preseason and had the Hawks at number two, cause I thought Smoove and Horford plus their three point shooters would feast. I was right about what the Hawks would do, but I overvalued how many wins it would get them.
Out west I had Spurs at number 1 , OKC at number 2, and LA (Lakers) at number three. I assumed LA would start out slow because of adjustment issues, but fuck me, how could anyone know they would be rat shit horrible right from the start. But I enjoyed being totally wrong about that.

Good game by the best 20 yo SG in the league so far.

Hope Fournier keeps it up. It reminds me of when Parker exploded against GP in the playoffs his rookie season. Not quite as good though. Late season revelation.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
denver has a very good chance of ending the season as a 57 win team

maybe we should give hollinger the benefit of the doubt more often
I thought they would be a fifty win team but damn they started off slow

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I kinda want the Rockets to lose lol. I think they can play with an injured Spurs team better than the Nuggets.

By mid/late december i'd written them off.

I think most people had.

They took way longer to be a cohesive team than anyone could have guessed. Intergrating Iggy was seen as an easy task for Karl, it happened but now they're missing key players. If Iggy stays and they start next season how they ended this one they'll be around 2nd seed next year.

Top Bottom