• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets giving no fucks now... it's for the best.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Asik go hide your head in shame! getting blocked by Cole smh

Parsons <3 So glad he's back.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Over the last 10 games, Carlos Boozer has been averaging 19 points and 12 rebounds a game on almost 50% shooting.

What does this mean? Now that he doesn't have to carry Noah and Drunk Illiterate Taj, he can finally play up to his abilities.

And I still believe in the Lakers, and Kobe will be back, he will retire the correct way, and we still will get to the playoffs, and bring home some rings!!!!

YEAH!

rando14

Over the last 10 games, Carlos Boozer has been averaging 19 points and 12 rebounds a game on almost 50% shooting.

What does this mean? Now that he doesn't have to carry Noah and Drunk Illiterate Taj, he can finally play up to his abilities.

And I still believe in the Lakers, and Kobe will be back, he will retire the correct way, and we still will get to the playoffs, and bring home some rings!!!!

YEAH!

HE LIVES

im fighting to stay awake listening to these sacramento commentators

KeithSmart2.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

YEAH!

holy shit its kurly kane

Emwitus

YEAH!

Pau had a triple double the last game and is averaging 58%FG 5.8 assists and 16.1 ppg over the last 10 games. Might be the best offensive big man in the game over that stretch. Twilight zone huh? lol Welcome back soulplaya!

Matrix

Kings are just... wow.

YEAH!
holy shit man you're not dead!
BoozerOpenMouth_medium.gif

Emwitus

There is certain no defense playing big you are forgetting about.

I said OFFENSIVE BIG. Over the last 6? 60%FG 10.2 rpg 6apg 19.3 ppg. All star numbers. Dwight has been amazing too, but his turnover prone and his post game is atrocious. Pau is almost playing pg. Then kobe goes down? shit!

EDIT: Dwight howard 10 last games. 67%FG 20.3ppg 11rpg 2.6 bpg 1.6apg

DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

giri

I said OFFENSIVE BIG. Over the last 6? 60%FG 6apg 19.3 ppg. All star numbers. Dwight has been amazing too, but his turnover prone and his post game is atrocious. Pau is almost playing pg.

Code:
SPLITS	        GP	 MPG	 FG%	RPG	 APG	BLKPGSTPGPFPGPPG
Last 10 Games	10	33.4	.576	9.3	2.4	1.1	1.8	2.1	20.7

Big AL.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Pau had a triple double the last game and is averaging 58%FG 5.8 assists and 16.1 ppg over the last 10 games. Might be the best offensive big man in the game over that stretch. Twilight zone huh? lol Welcome back soulplaya!
If Pau keeps improving, he might almost be as good as Boozer.

Thanks, man.

diehard

Fleer
I said OFFENSIVE BIG. Over the last 6? 60%FG 10.2 rpg 6apg 19.3 ppg. All star numbers. Dwight has been amazing too, but his turnover prone and his post game is atrocious. Pau is almost playing pg. Then kobe goes down? shit!

Why is it that i have such a hard time communicating with certain neoLakes?

Top Bottom