• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Spurs... fuck you.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
131949010_41n0vznd.jpg

Our last hope?

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Saw that on Twitter:

"If the Warriors lose to the Spurs tomorrow, then Lakers win over the Rockets. The Lakers will move up to 7th in the West."

Is it correct?

Why is everyone crapping on the Spurs? They are just going through their worst patch of the season. TP completely out of shape and rhythm, Manu out and Diaw out. The team is nowhere near it's real capabilities and sadly, it probably won't be when the playoffs start. Still, Timmy is a basketball god.

Meanwhile, the Lakers are probably a better team without Kobe. Everyone can actually play their roles now. No need to delegate to the "volume shooter".

Duncan tried to be the true American Hero that he is, but the rest of the Spurs let him down, smh.

Hopefully missing the playoffs will at least make the Jazz move on from these veterans.

paully

Banned
You can't upset me. You're about as relevant as a letterbox VHS around here. I just happen to not want to feel like I'm sifting through copies of Encino Man every time you post.
You can put me on your ignore list instead of appearing like a whiny sore loser. There's always that option, so feel free to use it if you're stressing out.

Hell, why not go ahead and put everyone who isn't a Jazz fan on your ignore list? That way you you'll be able to pretend this thread is dedicated to the Utah Jazz and nobody could disagree with you

Top Bottom