• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Wait, Terrence Jones and Omer Asik can save the Jazz's season still and I completely believe in them.

But the Jazz would need to win back to back road games...I don't think we've done that in like 15 months.

thekad

Banned
Wait, Terrence Jones and Omer Asik can save the Jazz's season still and I completely believe in them.

But the Jazz would need to win back to back road games...I don't think we've done that in like 15 months.

If Dallas beats Memphis then they'll rest their starters for the last game. They might do that anyway actually.

steve blake/nash will have to deal with this if they make the playoffs
westjam_medium.gif

edit: this guy too
durant.gif

I told everyone 2 months ago the Lakers would make the playoffs...

I'm just sad i wont get see Kobe get swept again.

Must suck having to be a fan of a team who consistently is out of contention to the point that your only way to get enjoyment from the post season is to root for the demise of another team. 15 years without a finals appearance. Damn man.

Nori Chan

Looks like we can get the 6th seed. Warriors lose last two, Rockets lose tomorrow and we win on Wednesday thenthe season series will be 2-2 and if it goes to conference record than Lakers win that.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Jeff-DSA said:
You can't upset me. You're about as relevant as a letterbox VHS around here. I just happen to not want to feel like I'm sifting through copies of Encino Man every time you post.

All this post does is make me remember how ticked off I was watching Basic Instint on VHS and trying to figure out why half the tv screen was just black. Dang letterbox.

I don't want to get ahead of myself, but if the Lakers get matched against the Spurs and play like they did tonight, they might be able to take it to 6 games before the pipe goes base deep.

giri

All this post does is make me remember how ticked off I was watching Basic Instint on VHS and trying to figure out why half the tv screen was just black. Dang letterbox.

FYI, on those Brooks shoes i was looking at.

It's true, the heal cushioning was very soft, and the forefoot was really stiff. I get why people say they "feel faster". For heal first runners, they would land soft, and roll into the very stiff foresole, and in their push off, they wouldn't be sinking into a whole bunch of padding. Though i think a lot of them would probably end up with foot cramps for the first few weeks.

For a forefoot runner though, it wasn't very good. Was a very weird shoe as it gave minimal support.

Got a pair of Vomero 7's online for half price instead :D

Dwight made it to the Finals with Rafer Alston running point. It can happen again.

In the east.

Top Bottom