• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Nice win by the Rockets tonight.

Rockets fans need to have some more faith in their term. Hilarious reading the posts before and during the game tonight =\

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nice win by the Rockets tonight.

Rockets fans need to have some more faith in their term. Hilarious reading the posts before and during the game tonight =\

Hey we had no Harden and have been playing like shit. I think we got destroyed last time by the Clips without him.

I have faith in them to make the playoffs, I just figured out of all the games this would be the L. Not the last two, esp the Pacers game ugh

Branduil

Uh...

ihGUENkZegmB3.PNG

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Best win of the year.

Matrix

Nah, the win against OKC was the best win of the year, imo.

I'm thinking in terms of late in the season and a game without Harden.

Harden lit up OKC last game, that was just an insanely entertaining game.

Matrix

Who will score if he does? This is a must-win game with the Jazz up big.

Being up 7 is big now? lol

edit- 5

I guess from a Lakers fans point of view it is.

Top Bottom