• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

He should still be playing. It's a shame he couldn't handle altering his role for the benefit of the team.

I'll still hate him for ruining the Sixers logo for years.

Remember those shiny blue jersies we had for a while?

The worst thing Iverson ever did.

But yeah it sucks that He never got it and changed his game like his peers have. I hope he finds something productive to do with his life tho.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rockets are not beating the Clippers with or without Harden. Terrible matchup.

We got this game... if they would end it now.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Grizz aren't playing too well right now but as long they don't get under a 20pts deficit, I'm not too worried.

We got this game... if they would end it now.
All the Rockets really need is for Asik to channel his inner Tim Duncan. The game would then be in the bag.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
All the Rockets really need is for Asik to channel his inner Tim Duncan. The game would then be in the bag.

No doubt.

Matrix

Man Lin and his turnovers. It's like he's regressing again with that.

Garcia what is this lol 10 pts?

Vic

I would have been impressed if the Rox had just kept up with the Clips without Harden but they're playing real good regardless.

Matrix

YOU AINT SHIT CLIPS! down 13 to the Hardenless Rockets, playing two non starters.

okay had to get my one chance in to trash talk them before they comeback and win.

Vic

Man, the Grizzlies are one of the scariest team when they force the game down to their pace.

Matrix

Lin and his turnovers. Some Steve Francis shit here.

Matrix

splooge

Who needs Harden!?

jk

Rockets "playing D" and scoring... what the shit

Top Bottom