• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

PBY

Banned
Q-Rich doesn't look fat... So far so good
tumblr_mj422yeMIE1rybmzlo1_500.gif

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I actually like this trend of players sitting out the year, staying in shape and being signed for a playoff run. Healthy bodies are hard to find this late in the year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I really hope Boozer ends up on the Lakers somehow next year just so he can finally cut all ties with the Bulls.
Seriously, then I can finally stop watching the Bulls.

Booz has been far more productive than Gasol this season, and Boozer coming to the Lakers would mean that Taj would also be coming to the Lakers. It's all in Taj's contract.

Emwitus

Miami are playing a team that shouldn't even be in the playoffs in the first round. They could literally rest there starters for a month.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

Booz has been far more productive than Gasol this season, and Boozer coming to the Lakers would mean that Taj would also be coming to the Lakers. It's all in Taj's contract.

We all know Taj's contract was a finger painting of a turkey and the word bulls on it. He won't be going anywhere until the Lakers teach him the letters of his first name and that aint happening anytime soon.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Booz has been far more productive than Gasol this season,
and Boozer coming to the Lakers would mean that Taj would also be coming to the Lakers. It's all in Taj's contract.
Lol

A lot has developed on the Knicks' final day of the regular season: Rasheed Wallace retired (for a second time), Earl Barron was signed to replace him, Quentin Richardson addressed reporters for the first time and Mike Woodson announced that six Knicks players won't play Wednesday night against the Hawks: Carmelo Anthony, J.R. Smith, Jason Kidd, Tyson Chandler, Kenyon Martin and Marcus Camby.
Quentin Richardson and Earl Barron gonna knock Atlanta into the #6 spot.
"once a knick, always a knick"
https://twitter.com/HowardBeckNYT/status/324632696536043520/photo/1

Wade's playing tonight. Also did a little pre game interview.
Wade's advice to 'Birdman' Andersen: "You need to go upstairs to Riley & renegotiate your contract before playoffs."

lineup:Wade, Bosh, Howard,Miller,Cole. Lebron dealing with personal stuff i guess.

Tina Cervasio
Tina Cervasio @TinaCervasio about 49 minutes ago

#Knicks starters: Felton (won't play a lot) Shumpert,White,Copeland,Earl Barron. Bench: Prigioni, Novak, Q-Richardson. 8 players available.

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/tag/new_york_knicks#ixzz2QlbUzE00
Starters:
Prigioni, Shumpert, White, Copeland, Earl Barron.
Bench: Felton (won't play a lot), Novak, Q-Richardson.
Howard Beck @HowardBeckNYT 3 minutes ago
Hawks, clearly aiming for sixth seed, are starting Jenkins, Johnson, Scott, Mack and Stevenson. #whereseedtankinghappens
Ok Hawks are tanking for no reason at all.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Starters:
Prigioni, Shumpert, White, Copeland, Earl Barron.
Bench: Felton (won't play a lot), Novak, Q-Richardson.

Ok Hawks are tanking for no reason at all.

It means they get to play the Knicks in the 2nd round instead of the Heat.

Of course they probably aren't going to beat the Pacers so its weird.

Top Bottom