• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Until last game, Utah had been outscored for the season. They shouldn't even be in the contest right now. If only stern didn't let jefferson double dribble on his game deciding shot the other night...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Until last game, Utah had been outscored for the season. They shouldn't even be in the contest right now. If only stern didn't let jefferson double dribble on his game deciding shot the other night...

Cloving Mamba

giri

My point is that we have a slightly better chance over utah when it comes to both teams because of dwight. His the only guy on both teams that can alter a series. We are obviously going to get swept but atleast theres a chance.

Don't the jazz own the season series over the lakers?

That would make your point relatively.... docile.

reilo

If Utah is trash, what does that make a Lakers team that has won 1 more game (for now)?

Emwitus

That might be true but we are now 27-12 since that infamous memphis meeting in january when kobe decided to stop going kome. That's a 50 win pace team and a slightly better record against playoff teams.

reilo

That might be true but we are now 27-12 since that infamous memphis meeting in january when kobe decided to stop going kome. That's a 50 win pace team and a slightly better record against playoff teams.

... while playing the easiest schedule in the league.

Emwitus

... while playing the easiest schedule in the league.

It's still a winning record? We've still been losing against trash teams. Again, Lakers are still terrible and stuck with D'antoni. We all know that. I'm just saying we have the only player on both teams that can impact a series.

Branduil

When assembling this photoshop, doesn't it feel like they did T-Mac's face like TIME magazine did OJ?

Jk31LWp.png

looks weird

Looks like he had a tanning salon accident.

1 loss was a team tank to get Mike Brown fired. If only they knew at the time what it would mean...

If Utah is trash, what does that make a Lakers team that has won 1 more game (for now)?

Lakers are over +1 PD. Respectable in general. That they only have 1 more win is because Utah has outperformed their expectations. They should be a 40-41 win team, not a 43-44 win team.

while playing the easiest schedule in the league.

Actually, IIRC at the time, it was more like 6th easiest.

giri

Andrea Bargnani was on track once to be a 40 & 20 player if we only look at 6 week periods.

1 loss was a team tank to get Mike Brown fired. If only they knew at the time what it would mean...

And dwight got out of the bed on the wrong side.

And metta forgot to take his meds

and

and

and...................

Emwitus

If the lakers win tonight, what does that make Houston. :p

Oh gosh. The way rockets-age has been trolling. They wont here the end of it. Of course that means i should be ready to take the barrage of trolls if we lose and worse still miss the playoffs. I'm excited!!!!!!!

diehard

Fleer

I know you have a really hard time understanding the rules of the game but when you get the ball knocked away, you can dribble again.
Must have been weird for you to see a team winning from a FG and not a FT.

Being outscored on the season > Losing to the Wizards.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
How is LBJ whining to a ref a best picture of this season?

thekad

Banned
Oh gosh. The way rockets-age has been trolling. They wont here the end of it. Of course that means i should be ready to take the barrage of trolls if we lose and worse still miss the playoffs. I'm excited!!!!!!!
They won't hear the end of a team full of Hall of Famers barely making the playoffs by Stern decree?

lol lakers fans have reached a new low

Emwitus

They won't hear the end of a team full of Hall of Famers barely making the playoffs by Stern decree?

lol lakers fans have reached a new low

Oh yes they wont. Weren't you laughing at the lakers not being a .5 team? Too bad our hall of famers can't play from the bench.

Top Bottom