• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

just beat Infinite. awesome game. there were parts of the game where they walk that fine line between epic combat and never ending gauntlet of enemies...and sometimes they walk right the fuck over that line...but its best game ive played in a long ass time. ending took me a few minutes to soak in, but I like that too, pretty audacious shit coming from a mass market shooter.

just beat Infinite. awesome game. there were parts of the game where they walk that fine line between epic combat and never ending gauntlet of enemies...and sometimes they walk right the fuck over that line...but its best game ive played in a long ass time. ending took me a few minutes to soak in, but I like that too, pretty audacious shit coming from a mass market shooter.

Agreed on all points.

Nori Chan

I too love Infinite anyone who was on the fence about it should jump over it asap and buy this game. It's amazing and I absolutely love it. I played nearly 10 hours of this game and am probably 40% done with the game. I'm just absorbing the atmosphere, hearing every possible conversation, looking every nook and cranny for something hidden. It's probably my game of the year already.

Kobe climbing that ladder. Can't wait to hear the butthurt MJ stans when he passes Jeffrey next season. Gonna be a lot of this
mjamsad5jk.gif

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Why would the presence of an inferior player in Kobe Bryant bother a fanbase of a superior one?

It's like Mustang GT500 fans proclaiming that their car has more horsepower than a Ferrari and costs five times less. Who cares? You're still driving a fucking Mustang. Clown.

Not at all. But, jordan didn't need the most dominate big man to ever play to help him win his first 3. Does that bother you?

does it bother you jordan needed pound for pound the best all round player ever in pippen to win his first 3 rings*?
or just yet, a very watered down 90s nba?

*jordan couldn't even pass the first round without pippen.

diehard

Fleer
It's like Mustang GT500 fans proclaiming that their car has more horsepower than a Ferrari and costs five times less. Who cares? You're still driving a fucking Mustang. Clown.

Of all the ricers you could have brought up, you bring up a Mustang.

does it bother you jordan needed pound for pound the best all round player ever in pippen to win his first 3 rings*?
or just yet, a very watered down 90s nba?

*jordan couldn't even pass the first round without pippen.
having a great, not THE all time great, all around player as your ROBIN, is much different then having the most dominant force to play basketball as your father. And kobe really did a swell job closing the suns out (06/07?) while being up 3-1. Speaking of watered down, who the hell was fucking with Shaq from 2000-2002? Rik Smits? Older D Robinson? Vlade Divac? Sabonis? Todd McCulloch?

Can't we all agree that Jordan and Kobe are both two of the best to have ever played the game? C'mon people.

I was simply pointing out that when Kobe ends up with more career points than MJ (something that will be an undisputed fact) occurs, Jordan stans will become salty, and right on cue, they got salty.

I was simply pointing out that when Kobe ends up with more career points than MJ (something that will be an undisputed fact) occurs, Jordan stans will become salty, and right on cue, they got salty.

And since Kobe is significantly better than Malone all time it will sting even more than when Malone passed him.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Of all the ricers you could have brought up, you bring up a Mustang.

I brought up a 650HP car that sells for $60k and compared it to a $250k Ferrari. The formers performance is impressive, but it's still not a Ferrari.

Congrats Kobe. It only took you 300+ more games to accomplish what another guy did.

diehard

Fleer
Lol. And he retired ringless and couldnt even stay faithful to the Jazz. Joker.

You mean when he brought strife into the Laker locker room, got "injured" for the first time in his career, and whispered thoughts of doubt into Kobe's ear bringing on the worst all-time showing from any player in NBA finals history?

Faithful indeed.
I brought up a 650HP car that sells for $60k and compared it to a $250k Ferrari. The formers performance is impressive, but it's still not a Ferrari.

Nobody is actually going to say a GT500 is a nicer car than a Ferrari. If they do they are moronic. Good price for 662hp for sure though.

I want a Saleen 351 because it is at least somewhat someday obtainable for me.

Top Bottom