• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Cipherr

No Bron? No Wade? No Chalmers.

Still got refs? Cool!

C'mon now, give credit where its due. No Wade, no Bron, no Rio on Miamis side, no Ginobli on San Antonios side, and the outcome is still in Miamis favor?
dwadeeyebrow.png

Lol they still had the ball up 1. Stay mad doe.
... what?
0:32 83-86 Kawhi Leonard personal foul (Norris Cole draws the foul)
Let's say they call a travel. Spurs were up 3, not 1. Heat have to foul or if they play good D and stop SA, they get it down 3 with 8 seconds left.

Best case scenario, it's a jumpball. Heat would operate with 30 seconds left down 3. Did you not know what the score was?

You can always expect the refs to fuck up, but it doesn't really matter. Props to the Heat for flexing their muscles and showcasing their depth against the Spurs. Tony can't take a game off against this team to have a realistic shot at beating them.

Cipherr

C'mon with the hypotheticals and cliche "Its da refs!" stuff man. This is the regular season, in a garbage game where both teams sat people. Its really not that serious. Honestly I'm just happy that the game stayed close enough to even be worth the time spent watching it.

?
After cole made his FTs the Spurs were up 1 with the ball.
*facepalm*

The point is it wasn't a foul at all, which was obvious. It changed the game and kept the Heat in it.
You can always expect the refs to fuck up, but it doesn't really matter. Props to the Heat for flexing their muscles and showcasing their depth against the Spurs. Tony can't take a game off against this team to have a realistic shot at beating them.
Definitely, but you hate to see the same old treatment as if LeBron or Wade played. That was a great game, but when Norris Cole is getting LeBron respect, you're fucked.

PBY

Banned
*facepalm*

The point is it wasn't a foul at all, which was obvious. It changed the game and kept the Heat in it.
Its not the complicated man I get what ur saying. What I'm saying is even despite the phantom foul, the Spurs were up 1 and they had the ball. It was their game to lose and we won. Seriously why are you so upset about this?

I'm pretty sure Marcus Camby is a theoretical construct, and does not really exist. Like they get a few midgets and give them a Marcus Camby suit or something, the whole "he sits because of b2b games" thing is BS.

He would stop posting the moment the Heat stops winning. In fact, he'd stop watching basketball altogether.
kobe-laugh.gif

C'mon with the hypotheticals and cliche "Its da refs!" stuff man. This is the regular season, in a garbage game where both teams sat people. Its really not that serious. Honestly I'm just happy that the game stayed close enough to even be worth the time spent watching it.
Miami sat Bron, Wade and Chalmers. Manu is injured.

Parker played 37 minutes
Duncan played 35 minutes
Leonard played 37 minutes
Green played 32 minutes

we played our bench + bosh

im just enjoying this meaningless regular season win. im in shock though

Boston bench in? Lead expanding? What a surprise...

EDIT: Until Garnett comes back and is healthy, and they get something from the bench (Williams/Crawford)... man. I'm not even talking about Lee and "Average" Bradley.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I wonder how long NBA TV will take to fix the Bulls game on their ticker

No cap space and no decent benches available?
Heat signed Birdman, Knicks signed K-Mart; both would be the 2nd best big after Garnett on Boston. Dallas got Mike James post-deadline.

Again, you're looking for guys who can function here and at least give minutes during the playoffs. D.J. White? Shavlik Randolph? Terrence Williams and Crawford are good gambles but they fit on this team like Billy Walker and J.R. Giddens. It's basically Lee/Terry and spot minutes for everyone, and that's going to force the starters to play a high amount of minutes.

Cipherr

Man some of these headlines, and the quickly written game recaps on NBA.com are fucking atrocious. Spelling and grammar errors everywhere. It doesn't really bother me all that much. I have a pretty high tolerance for it, I'm no English major myself, but damn.

I'm looking at some of the sentences, and its clear they didn't even try.

Streak extends to 8 games. Knicks are 46-26; 20 games over .500 for the first time in 13 years. Knicks playing their best since the first 2 months of the year. Hopefully K-Mart will play Tuesday, and Tyson may be back.

Top Bottom