• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Frank Isola @FisolaNYDN 1 minute ago
I believe I was told exactly two weeks ago that the Nets were catching the Knicks in the standings. Help me out, has that happened yet?
lol
Evans Clinchy @evansclinchy 3 minutes ago
"I hope someone steps on Chris Copeland's Easter eggs." --Tommy Heinsohn
o_O

Milwaukee's sched is not that hard (last 2 are killer). There's every possibility they could get the 7th spot and Boston the 8th. Knicks probably will get the 3rd.

PBY

Banned
Streak extends to 8 games. Knicks are 46-26; 20 games over .500 for the first time in 13 years. Knicks playing their best since the first 2 months of the year. Hopefully K-Mart will play Tuesday, and Tyson may be back.

Road%20Sign%20with%20Hope%20and%20Sky.JPG

linsivvi

Man some of these headlines, and the quickly written game recaps on NBA.com are fucking atrocious. Spelling and grammar errors everywhere. It doesn't really bother me all that much. I have a pretty high tolerance for it, I'm no English major myself, but damn.

I'm looking at some of the sentences, and its clear they didn't even try.

The AP recaps are always shit and they probably hire the cheapest writers available. Better wait a few hours for the local newspaper recaps.

Knicks fans are praying that the Celtics make the 8th seed.

/knickspostseason

I actually hope that you guys get the 6th seed and the Bulls tank to 8th so we get the luxury of beating you 4 - 1 in that series, and so MIA can get rid of the credible Bulls threat for us.

But your team sucks too bad to even cooperate with that.

Knicks fans are praying that the Celtics make the 8th seed.

/knickspostseason
If anything I'd rather face Boston than Chicago, lesser of two evils as chars said. Good deflection though, point everyone away from the fact that the Boston Celtics bench is nothing but utter garbage.

EDIT: Pierce sitting tomorrow, ankle injury. Oh boy...

Sanjuro

Problem with any of that logic is that I don't care who the Celtics face in the postseason. I rather see my team play against the best than some kind of praying for the lesser team game. Yet again, I'm not a Knicks fan though.

Problem with any of that logic is that I don't care who the Celtics face in the postseason. I rather see my team play against the best than some kind of praying for the lesser team game. Yet again, I'm not a Knicks fan though.

So a moral victory, "Celtics Pride" type of thing. I get it. Gotta have those things to keep you warm.

with that line of thinking, good thing you're not an NBA coach either.

Sanjuro

So a moral victory, "Celtics Pride" type of thing. I get it. Gotta have those things to keep you warm.

It's not a "Celtics Pride" thing. I would think most sane fans would have a similar mindset. I don't watch games to go "Oh, pleaaaaase...lose so I can face Team X!".

with that line of thinking, good thing you're not an NBA coach either.

Incredibly salty. Shows you watch very little of this sport as well.

It's not a "Celtics Pride" thing. I would think most sane fans would have a similar mindset. I don't watch games to go "Oh, pleaaaaase...lose so I can face Team X!".

Nobody watches a game saying that.
But many people do hope for more favorable matchups if they have the luxury to hope for them.

What's your point? That's a box score.

...now that is Paul Pierce. Frankman, you are one of the biggest trolls here. Calling others that on a daily basis doesn't help your cause much. .
Awesome... :D Calling everyone else a troll, never change your schtick. I actually find it enjoyable at times.

Hahaha Spurs. Just like every year. Good regular season record but are frauds when it counts and yes, this counts. Cant even beat a Lebron/Wade-less team. Horrible.

People talk like crap. I only root for two teams. lol
Which teams though... the CELTICS AND LAKERS. you deserve all the crap you get for that.

May as well support the Yankees and Redsocks, Dodgers and Giants, Bulls and Knicks, Bears and Packers, 49ers and Cowboys. Just terrible.

PBY

Banned
Which teams though... the CELTICS AND LAKERS. you deserve all the crap you get for that.

May as well support the Yankees and Redsocks, Dodgers and Giants, Bulls and Knicks, Bears and Packers, 49ers and Cowboys. Just terrible.

I'm legit curious about how you felt during the Lakers/Celts finals. I don't want to speak for you, but I have to imagine (or at least for me), the fact that you "root for both" has to kill some of the excitement and drama, no?

Top Bottom