• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

"you should blow us out, SHAME"

"you're not winning the title!"

I don't know why i even read your sorry ramblings

You guys are playing the B team and are barely winning and you're sounding proud

Good that you dislike reading my sorry ramblings because your team is taking it up the ass enough

Not really, y'all are prob gonna be bounced from the first round in 5
Ah, I think I see the issue. You're talking progression as in playoff wins and I (and I assume 1871) mean progression as the team's level of play getting better/competing at a higher level. And pheeniks is right, they could lose in the 1st round. But if they keep playing at a high level of competition like they have on this streak, they probably won't.
Last couple of pages are hilarious. Lol never change nba gaf.
Imagine if GAF existed for the previous Knicks-Heat games of the 90s.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
You guys are playing the B team and are barely winning and you're sounding proud

Good that you dislike reading my sorry ramblings because your team is taking it up the ass enough

Well admitting that most of what you say is sorry ramblings is the first step to troll recovery... So good for you

Really though this game has no intensity on either side Heat role players have started swarm fouling Melo at the end of the 3rd when you know it would have started in the first if this meant anything

PBY

Banned
Ah, I think I see the issue. You're talking progression as in playoff wins and I (and I assume 1871) mean progression as the team's level of play getting better/competing at a higher level. And pheeniks is right, they could lose in the 1st round. But if they keep playing at a high level of competition like they have on this streak, they probably won't.
Stay hopeful

8 wins in a row, without our 2 most important interior players... WTF should I do, cry about the game being tight? If anyone is playing the moral card, it's you with your "you should blow us out"... because your team can pull a Popovich without being reprimanded by the commish who fitted the system to your interests. Get your stretched white shirts ready, you'll have seats to fill come playoff season

h3ro

The knicks are a competitive team that can, at times, be extremely fun to watch. I'll take it even if the second round is likely the ceiling for this team.

I stay salty w my Knicks bros. NY tears are the tastiest.

I'll always have Allan Houston.

no seriously, I will. I think he's on our cap until 2037

8 wins in a row, without our 2 most important interior players... WTF should I do, cry about the game being tight? If anyone is playing the moral card, it's you with your "you should blow us out"... because your team can pull a Popovich without being reprimanded by the commish who fitted the system to your interests. Get your stretched white shirts ready, you'll have seats to fill come playoff season

images

That is where you should look the next time you reprimand someone for shitty posting

Yall got blown out by our C team with all ur dudes lol

"Bu-bu-bu its november thesegamesdontcountdoe"

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

PBY

Banned
The knicks are a competitive team that can, at times, be extremely fun to watch. I'll take it even if the second round is likely the ceiling for this team.

I'll always have Allan Houston.

no seriously, I will. I think he's on our cap until 2037

Lmao this is a good post

That's the way it works when you're the champs

A long lost feeling for Knicks fans for 40 years now

You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round,
You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Is Amare done for the year or will he be back in time for the playoffs?

Top Bottom