• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Knicks are executing the PnR alot better right now than in the 2nd quarter. Defense is still crap though, they're getting lucky due to Heat missing shots.

Vestal

OMFG is TNT running a maintenance program as well for their announcers?!?!?! Who the hell is calling this game the D team?!?!

FFS GET THEM OFF THE AIR. They keep mixing up players, stats and teams. Its atrocious.

effzee

OMFG is TNT running a maintenance program as well for their announcers?!?!?! Who the hell is calling this game the D team?!?!

FFS GET THEM OFF THE AIR. They keep mixing up players, stats and teams. Its atrocious.

And to think just last week this game was shaping up to be one of the best.

I know one of the dudes is Greg Anthony. No clue who the other dude is.

rando14

mike miller is better than fly ridden rotted compost. congratulations.

409f9f0c9aff11e2b9da22000a1faf53_7.jpg

Knicks fans shouldnt love anything about this game.

Pretty embarrassing.

Yeah I'd be embarassed if they were not going through one of the if not the best progression from season to season. They have a winning streak, not like we take anything for granted. Plus your scrubs are playing their superbowl at home.

Knicks need JR to get in some points. Can't be all Carmelo.

Now that's a grown man foul.
Is it wrong that I loved that foul?
I loved that foul
Passionate fouls
Martin doing what Chandler dont right now
no.
Brian Geltzeiler ‏@hoopscritic now
Love that Kenyon Martin foul on Bosh. Good hard clean physical foul. Just enough pain inflicted to make him flinch next time...
right...
Knicks fans shouldnt love anything about this game.

Pretty embarrassing.
commandowrong.gif

Yeah I'd be embarassed if they were not going through one of the if not the best progression from season to season. They have a winning streak, not like we take anything for granted. Plus your scrubs are playing their superbowl at home.

This is the sorriest moral victory I've ever seen

Exactly what progression do you see right now?

And I'm not revising what I said

I suppose you guys have a chance at doubling your playoff victory count in a decade+

"you should blow us out, SHAME"

"you're not winning the title!"

I don't know why i even read your sorry ramblings

Top Bottom