• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

giri

I fully expect memphis to lose to portland tonight.

It's the sort of dumb game that they would just throw away.

giri

While the Raptors still suck and have a bleak future, Valanciunas has been putting up good numbers over the past few weeks.

He looks very serviceable.

I now fully expect collangelo to throw a max offer sheet at him.

Where he's not worth nearly that. Not yet anyway.

He looks very serviceable.

I now fully expect collangelo to throw a max offer sheet at him.

Where he's not worth nearly that. Not yet anyway.

He's got three years from being a free agent though.

And BC hates good players and loves bad players and I think Valanciunas will end up very good so I doubt BC will be as interested as the rest of the league in three years.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
i would be afraid to be on the philly bench right now

doug looks ready

too ready

thekad

Banned
Has no coach advised Smith on changing his shot selection? He seems fairly bright and isn't good enough to just ignore everyone like Kobe or T-Mac so is it possible for him to change this late in his career?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Has no coach advised Smith on changing his shot selection? He seems fairly bright and isn't good enough to just ignore everyone like Kobe or T-Mac so is it possible for him to change this late in his career?

One of Karl's biggest problems is that he has trouble evolving players. He prefers set puzzle pieces, players that fit their role, a preference to play traditional basketball...almost like a game of chess.

D'Antoni is just an idiot.

Woodson and his staff analyze strengths of their players, which has helped tremendously with JR, Cope, Melo, and Prigioni.

Edit: Why a tech? Wtf?

thekad

Banned
One of Karl's biggest problems is that he has trouble evolving players. He prefers set puzzle pieces, players that fit their role, a preference to play traditional basketball...almost like a game of chess.

D'Antoni is just an idiot.

Woodson and his staff analyze strengths of their players, which has helped tremendously with JR, Cope, Melo, and Prigioni.

Edit: Why a tech? Wtf?

Actually I was talking about Josh Smith, but it's weird that that whole paragraph applies to both :lol Except Josh would be much better than JR if he learned to stop taking bad shots.

Top Bottom