• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Wow, after seeing that, there is no chance that Rose's team will let him come back this year. We'll see how he does playing with Team USA this summer.

Hey if you don't want him, I'd love to have him on the Clippers. I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek, though.

Edit: For Denver, the bright side about this is that not relying on one star means injuries are a lot less devastating. It really sucks for Gallinari, though.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Hey if you don't want him, I'd love to have him on the Clippers. I'm assuming this is tongue-in-cheek, though.

Edit: For Denver, the bright side about this is that not relying on one star means injuries are a lot less devastating. It really sucks for Gallinari, though.
Lawson and Gallinari were their top 2 scorers. Both are out...

Vire

Damn seeing Gallo like that really makes me think Spo did the right move by sitting the starters...

What a damn shame, right before the Playoffs. :/

Damn seeing Gallo like that really makes me think Spo did the right move by sitting the starters...

What a damn shame, right before the Playoffs. :/

Miami had the luxury of wrapping up HCA early. Denver is still fighting to maintain HCA in the first round. I still don't see them losing that when you compare their remaining schedule to that of the Clippers and Grizzlies.

Vire

Miami had the luxury of wrapping up HCA early. Denver is still fighting to maintain HCA in the first round. I still don't see them losing that when you compare their remaining schedule to that of the Clippers and Grizzlies.

Yeah I understand why Denver is playing there starters, I'm just saying it sucks that it had to happen now.

Top Bottom