• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

Vire

6ypmwe0.png

Stockton was a dirty player. Dwill definitely benefitted from having our lord and savior Carlos Boozer. ;)

Stockton was one of the dirtiest players ever. Also, he should praise his lucky stars that Magic was forced to retire or he'd have NEVER touched the total assists record. Dwill has been shown just how overrated he has been. Once he lost LordBoozer it was clear he was overrated.

Man, the Bulls out rebounded the Nets by 14 without Noah or Gibson. Add in Bellinelli and we don't lose a 7-game series to them. Indiana will roll us in the 1st round though. :/

Deron is going to get some FTs to win it.

Bulls won that with a 6-man rotation and one of their starters fouled out and two others were in foul trouble since early in the 4th. No heart on that Brooklyn team.

Phanta

I could troll Deron here but they have a fairly stupid coach too. Wait...

I'm a Nets fan I know......

No clue why PJ decided to go to Brook in the most critical part of the game with a hot Deron and our closer Joe Johnson on the floor, who made a big 3 earlier.

Top Bottom