• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 April NBA |OT| Pipe Dreams

charsace

I can only imagine what that Knicks team was like traveling. Phil with the drugs, Clyde with the dirty raps, Lucas with the memory games and Bradley as the straight man.

Oh shit we got a Jennings vs. Carmelo duel again.

Why Prigioni is on Jennings is a mystery... why teams refuse to double Carmelo is a bigger one.

Nori Chan

Finally beat Bioshock infinite and I can easily say it's one of my favorite games of all time. If anyone ever had any doubts that it wouldn't be better than bioshock 1, I highly encourage you to play it. It definitely goes Infinite>1>2 for me now.

Finally beat Bioshock infinite and I can easily say it's one of my favorite games of all time. If anyone ever had any doubts that it wouldn't be better than bioshock 1, I highly encourage you to play it. It definitely goes Infinite>1>2 for me now.

noob i beat that shit last week

playing bioshock 1 now, i stopped at fort frolic the first time

Vire

It's pretty good.

It must be something then because bioshock 1 was incredible.

ON MY HE'S ON FIRE

tumblr_loouk4ejcp1qdmv0so1_500.gif

18 points in the quarter with 7 minutes to go!!!

He'll yes. Ken Levine fan for life.

Top Bottom