• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Nori Chan

Only reason Jordan said that is because Kobe can't threaten his legacy at this point. Jordan is better than Kobe.

Jordan is scared Lebron will become better, and will do anything to put him down. Jordan is way to competitive. If he could come back to try and ruin Lebron's championship runs he would.
Sorry bro I can't take you serious after you said bargnani warrants a top 5 pick

But gondo said Martin is like harden for okc.

Okc can't beat Miami since that trade. Honestly, unless some team makes a trade or there is an injury no one beats them.

Btw I called this in the offseason. Said lebron was going to go ham this year with the pressure off him. Not exactly an earth shattering prediction but he's so free out there right now no one has a chance to defend him.

Emwitus

You know what? I'm ready for the Lebron/Jordan comparissons. We might as well, this guy right now is playing on another level. I never watched jordan play(too young) But i don't think i've seen kobe ball as well as lebron without making me want to pull my hair out at times. Lebron seems to be playing perfect team basketball if that makes any sense. So refreshing to watch after following kobe for all those years. I admit i was wrong guys. sowy lol

And EDIT: I will always hate lebron because my heart belongs to kobe. :(

You know what guys? I'm ready for the Lebron/Jordan comparissons. We might as well, this guy right now is playing on another level. I never watched jordan play(too young) But i don't think i've seen kobe ball as well as lebron without making me want to pull my hair out at times. Lebron seems to be playing perfect team basketball if that makes any sense. So refreshing to watch after following kobe for all those years. I admit i was wrong guys. sowy lol
but he doesn't have a jumper right?

rando14

You know what? I'm ready for the Lebron/Jordan comparissons. We might as well, this guy right now is playing on another level. I never watched jordan play(too young) But i don't think i've seen kobe ball as well as lebron without making me want to pull my hair out at times. Lebron seems to be playing perfect team basketball if that makes any sense. So refreshing to watch after following kobe for all those years. I admit i was wrong guys. sowy lol

Are you drunk

MooseKing

Banned
I think it's safe to say we all have fallen way harder than Durant did outside on cement courts and got up and kept playing.

Tired of them acting like every time someone falls it's a big deal.

Top Bottom