• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Phillip Phillips

lol
Dan Dantoni
g276258000000000000dafa831f62f9e04b18ab1824561dd77dbfa839a6.jpg

Pkaz01

its ok there is no one in the crowd to watch this trainwreck anyway

and the guys in the back are really fucking up the performance just stop singing.

and this is the guy that won american idol last year guys its his only popular song and most likely will be his only song

As a white person, I feel like this musical act is telling me that this thing isn't all the way black and I shouldn't feel excluded. Thanks NBA!

WTF is this

ISOM

As a white person, I feel like this musical act is telling me that this thing isn't all the way black and I shouldn't feel excluded. Thanks NBA!

WTF is this

lol this is exactly what I thought Ironically. I thought hmm I guess the nba is trying to cater to white audiences.

Brinbe

At least Toronto would have sold out. This city loves to throw loads of money at shitty sporting events.
easily! Would've sold out Friday/Sat no problem. But there's about zero chance we ever get it (apart from it being Toronto in February) because of the Car Show.

Top Bottom