• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

otapnam

285304_10151450213518944_1952299362_n.jpg

Shots fired #kingjames

LOL is that forreal?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think Kobe will win another title before his career is finished. He's still an elite player.

Lakers should build around him for the next few years. Get rid of Dwight and keep Kobe happy.

Like they have been doing Soething else....

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Like they have been doing Soething else....

Not sure what you mean. Kobe didn't want Dwight in the first place, that was really obvious after the events surrounding last years trading deadline.

Really can't see how Kobe would approve of them keeping Dwight after this year.

So is D12 going to re-up with the Lakers after supposedly mocking Kobe at the Allstar game in front of players and pissing Kobe off?

Most people expect him to roll out. I'm with Ninja though. Even if we get nothing, (which would suck) at least we dodge max dealing Bynum on two bad knees and a moody disposition.

And Jim Buss would have max deal'd him.

So is D12 going to re-up with the Lakers after supposedly mocking Kobe at the Allstar game in front of players and pissing Kobe off?

That story is getting blown way out of proportion.

Dwight has done shitty impressions for years. He did one of Kobe the week he got here. It's possible Kobe doesn't like him, in fact I'm pretty sure Kobe hates him.

If LA was winning Kobe would brush it off as Dwight being Dwight. If Dwight stays and returns to form Kobe will be doing the Kid and Play dance with him in the locker room.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Watching DeRozan trying to create his own shot is so terrible. A shame none of these shoot happy wings ever try to setup V in the post.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bargs just watched that pass go out of bounds with no shits given. He might be making shots, but he doesn't give a shit half the time.

Hilarious having the Raptors announcer count down the final seconds of the quarter because the arena doesn't have the scoreboard / clock working.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Thank god we have Alan Anderson. Raptors wouldn't be the Raptors without a chucking piece of shit to throw away our lead on the team.

John Lucas and DeMar both helping with some terrible forced jump shots too. This team can get ugly sometimes when jumpshots don't fall.

Raptor's help defence is really awful right now. No one is talking, or noticing when someone is hit by a screen. Wiz players are just free to roll to the hole. Ending up getting Amir and V in foul trouble.

zychi

Banned
ESPN says the Wolves are shopping Ridnour. Yahoo! says they aren't.

I love the trade deadline.
Any and all things espn is reporting is always wrong. The exception is stephen A who seems to have actual friends/sources in the league. Even the nfl guys, besides schef, are liars. I'd take a random ass blog/forum source before i listened to anything the espn "insiders" say.

Flash

nice to see Alan Anderson back to his 1-7 ways.

and EvilMario, I think you're a little too hard on DeRozan. He's improved his game quite a bit this year. Having Gay has helped a lot too as he isn't the focal point of the opposing teams defensive plans. He can't really shoot threes but whatever, it just isn't apart of his game.

I like that they're winning a game without Alan Anderson going bananas. Washington's been like a top 5 defensive team since Wall came back but the Raps are still on pace to break 100 in their house.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
nice to see Alan Anderson back to his 1-7 ways.

and EvilMario, I think you're a little too hard on DeRozan. He's improved his game quite a bit this year. Having Gay has helped a lot too as he isn't the focal point of the opposing teams defensive plans. He can't really shoot threes but whatever, it just isn't apart of his game.

It's not even his 3s. If he makes one fade away jumper, definitely not a strength in his game, early on, he'll start shooting them all night instead of trying to play to his strength. His ability to create his own shot is really limited too and I often see him jack up way too many highly contested shots. Having him and Gay on the team means the ball stops a lot on offense and it gets really ugly at times when neither of them can hit shots. Demar shrinks under heavy pressure too, although maybe Gay will help a bit with that. Both are pretty bad percentage volume shooters though. Not something you want to live and die by.

I like that they're winning a game without Alan Anderson going bananas. Washington's been like a top 5 defensive team since Wall came back but the Raps are still on pace to break 100 in their house.

Washington seems like Jekyll and Hyde on offense. On one hand they're good on the break and have some nice bigs that role to the bucket. On the other hand they turn the ball over all the time and pick up a ton of offensive fouls.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Bobcats have a big lead in the battle of the bottom feeders. Hope Mullens just starts chucking threes.

Magic look so sad right now. I want Redick to be freed but I also don't want him to go to a team that messes up his fantasy production for my team. hah

Top Bottom