• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bargs steals the ball. Bargs throws ball out of bounds. Seems about right.

Raptors need to learn how to handle being pressed. Lowry looked like he was about to shit himself as soon as Wall started playing him tight.

Al and Millsap are playing pretty good so far. Millsap's defense actually has been alright this year.

I think this thread has hyped Harrison Barnes too much this year. Then again, he's a rookie and doesn't get many minutes so whatever.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Anderson still getting lots of minutes while Ross sits on the bench. I mean, Anderson did beat the Knicks by himself, but 1-9 tonight, maybe Ross could have played a bit more than 3 minutes?

Now do I watch Bos/Den, or GS/Utah?

Mahonay

Banned
Man, the Nets in the 4th quarter fighting in a close game against the Bucks.

I know the Bucks are not a terrible team, but man, come on Nets. Is this team ever going to fully click together? Maybe they just need this year to work out the kinks. In a lot of games they just seem to be missing some kind of magic ingredient. Whether it's when they suddenly start playing swiss cheese defense, or going completely flat on offense. Just an odd rhythm to that team that's working against them.

Man, the Nets in the 4th quarter fighting in a close game against the Bucks.

I know the Bucks are not a terrible team, but man, come on Nets. Is this team ever going to fully click together? Maybe they just need this year to work out the kinks. In a lot of games they just seem to be missing some kind of magic ingredient. Whether it's when they suddenly start playing swiss cheese defense, or going completely flat on offense. Just an odd rhythm to that team that's working against them.
maybe if Dwill would fix that wrist.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Anderson still getting lots of minutes while Ross sits on the bench. I mean, Anderson did beat the Knicks by himself, but 1-9 tonight, maybe Ross could have played a bit more than 3 minutes?

Now do I watch Bos/Den, or GS/Utah?

Need to start a #LetRossPlay #AlanAndersonSucks campaign now that #LetRossDunk is over and done with. He needs to start acting like a diva and demanding some playing time haha

Flash

I don't think Ross would be an improvement right now, but at least we need to develop him. Making our hard push for the 8th seed doesn't matter if we're not bringing him along.

fake edit: Holy shit, Joe Johnson bailing out D Will.

when he's gotten minutes he's looked pretty awful though (lately, at least). I trust Casey's ability to develop players, he's done a good job so far.

I don't think we should be forcing minutes on him just cause, because as we saw with Bargnani that shit don't work. And we're winning right now, and changing the shitty culture around the Raptors should be priority number 1.

What Casey did with Ed and Val's minutes really worked out for them...produce in the limited time you'll slowly see increased playing time. He has a longer leash with veterans though, understandably (but then again, not really).

Warriors guards didn't forget how to shoot over the all-star break, lol.

Hopefully Millsap can keep making jumpers in last third of the year, his jumper seemed off before the all-star break.

On 710ESPN in LA people are calling in sharing Jerry Buss stories.

Dude called said he was at The House of Blues for a Westside Connection record release party. He was back stage billows of smoke everywhere Ice Cube and crew were there and to his right was The G Doctor Buss with 3 fine ladies throwing up a W.

My man.

Top Bottom