• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Flash

It's not even his 3s. If he makes one fade away jumper, definitely not a strength in his game, early on, he'll start shooting them all night instead of trying to play to his strength. His ability to create his own shot is really limited too and I often see him jack up way too many highly contested shots. Having him and Gay on the team means the ball stops a lot on offense and it gets really ugly at times when neither of them can hit shots. Demar shrinks under heavy pressure too, although maybe Gay will help a bit with that. Both are pretty bad percentage volume shooters though. Not something you want to live and die by.

over the last 7 years, one of our biggest weaknesses was not being able to get scores in ISO situationss. An offensive that is generated by ball movement and unselfishness is great, but when defense tightens we struggled scoring. Now we got two guys we can pass the ball to who can go into the lane off the dribble for an easy bucket or a trip to the FT line.

And while they are ball stoppers to some degree, they have shown the ability to pass and find the open man. They aren't Alan Anderson and John Lucas lol.

Terrence Ross looks like shit though. Thought he was picked because he was NBA-ready?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
So did anybody else hear Colin Cowherd today? He was saying the reason nobody goes to Indiana Pacers games is race-related.

And here I thought it was because the product is unwatchable.

So did anybody else hear Colin Cowherd today? He was saying the reason nobody goes to Indiana Pacers games is race-related.

Outside of that Heat series, do you think that Cowherd has watched a Pacers game in the last five years or knows where teams rank in points scored and points allowed?

Outside of that Heat series, do you think that Cowherd has watched a Pacers game in the last five years or knows where teams rank in points scored and points allowed?

It was hilarious listening because people would call in and say "We just don't feel like going" and his response was "Well you didn't say that years ago! You guys have an EXCELLENT product!" And kept saying excellent

The best part is that he got it all from a facebook poll lmao and a few people happened to say "Thugs"

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!

Not at all. Somebody emailed in and said, "Hey, the product is bad."

He said basically, "No, the product is excellent. The Pacers are very good."

I like watching this commercial where the kid is choosing tickets and trying to figure out how many of those players were actually there.
I think just Horford & Rubio.

LOL, the Raptor announcers dissing Wale saying he's not better than Drake and they never heard of him and then he shows up at their table and tries to get on the broadcast.

parasight

Holy fuck this Raptors game is hilarious. Our commentators have been talking about Wale for the entire game, and Wale recently tweeted this:

Wale Folarin ‏@Wale
@MattDevlinRaps watch ur mouth

Now he walked up to our commentators and started yapping at them, and they just cut to him being salty as fuck.

EDIT:
Haha, he deleted his tweet and then tweeted this instead:

Wale Folarin ‏@Wale
Shoutout to T dot tho !!! Ha

He scared.

Wale trying to beef with Leo.

8DPRHHm.jpg

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bargs not closing out. Bargs not going for rebounds. I can only imagine what sort of terrible contract we'd have to take back to unload him.

Flash

that loose ball bargnani got was hilarious. even when he gets them it's like he puts in zero effort, it just rolled to him lol

he just stands there, least amount of fucks given by any person ever. the caliper test was right about something at least lol

that loss ball bargnani got was hilarious. even when he gets them it's like he puts in zero effort, it just rolled to him lol

he just stands there, least amount of fucks given by any person ever. the caliper test was right about something at least lol

The worst part is he only got it because Wall was giving even less of a fuck about going after it, just scowling at his clumsy-ass teammates.

Top Bottom