• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

who the hell is Wale

A guy who's doing his level best to bring the Parappa hat back.

ium1gRWLuxrhe.gif

401px-Walle_Georgetown.JPG

Portland looks like they are choking away a chance at the playoffs, Lakers only need 1 more team to join.

I assumed they would initiate a late season tank. Why would they try to win games this year other than playoff money? They proved their point, their starting 5 is good.

They're better off getting a decent pick to add to whatever bench they piece together this offseason.

Mahonay

Banned
Tony is on a rampage tonight :eek:
Parker seems to just have a switch that he turns on when needed, and suddenly becomes unstoppable for a few plays.

I think it's more good timing than anything. Reads how the defense is adjusting and attacks when he sees it favoring him. A lot of that is probably coach Pop too.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Wow at that blown call by Violet Palmer. That's fucking shit even for her.

Cloudy

Banned
What's the Blazers record with and without Wesley Matthews? I know they have a thin bench but it seems they struggle every game he doesn't play

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
AWoj said:
As teams work to get grip on new CBA, anticipate looming 'repeater tax,' most franchises reluctant to take on long-term money at deadline.

AWoj said:
Before most, @mcuban started to make the hard payroll choices the rest of the league faces now.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The fuck is a draft?

LA going 20-8 or whatever in order to get into the playoffs ain't happening, but The Rockets eating a phat dick and fallin "gout" of the playoffs...that's a reality closer to our own.

Is that a bag of arthritic dicks?

charsace

Gallo give a better interview and speaks better english than a lot of american born players. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

>Jason Thompson hasn't had a basket all game with Duncan/Diaw defending
>Bonner checks in
>5 instant points for Thompson over Bonner + a travel and two missed 3s on the other end

*sigh*

If he'd won the 3 pt contest I wouldn't even care, but now its just painful

Top Bottom