• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Mahonay

Banned
I think the numbers show his teams are always worse when he's on the floor.

Probably cause he refrains from playing defense, too.
NAH MAN. I'm not going to be in anybody's poster. Let me just hang out around the perimeter and feign minimal interest.

Actually I have never really paid much attention or noticed him on defense. There's probably a reason for that.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Bucks are my team and even I know they don't (edit: didn't) deserve this game.

First the offensive foul called in DWill was garbage. You don't decide a game in a call like that.
And then the drive by Jennings at the end. Yeah maybe he got fouled a bit but the obvious travel followed by the garbage shot was just stupid. Did Ellis or Jennings ever get anyone else a shot in OT? I didn't get to watch the whole period. I'm curious.

Bucks are my team and even I know they don't (edit: didn't) deserve this game.

First the offensive foul called in DWill was garbage. You don't decide a game in a call like that.
And then the drive by Jennings at the end. Yeah maybe he got fouled a bit but the obvious travel followed by the garbage shot was just stupid. Did Ellis or Jennings ever get anyone else a shot in OT? I didn't get to watch the whole period. I'm curious.
Did you see when Ellis jacked up a 35 footer with 9 seconds on the shot clock?

MooseKing

Banned
Pretty crazy to think Demar will probably be a top 7 scorer in the NBA next year. I see him around 23/24. He has been on fire lately. He is doing with with virtually no ref calls also.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
The Warriors just turned into scrubs overnight ever since the Rockets blew them out.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
One year avatar bet he is a top 7 scorer next year. This is a two year commitment. All bets should be tracked via op.

I'll get back to you in the offseason about it if you're still around. I still have to collect on two other members here in regard to other bets. I've gotta admit that Demar in the top 7 is one of the easiest bets I've ever heard of though.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Just watched OT for the Bucks game. Never saw Ellis shoot from 35 with 9 seconds left but did see him shoot 3 three pointers with at least 10 seconds left and I never saw him pass the ball once. Black hole he was.
Jennings played good. Attacked the paint as well as shot from outside.

This team would be SO much better with Josh Smith and JJ Reddick.

methodman

Banned
Warriors have been big pieces of shit ever since my Niners lost the Superbowl. :( 0-5 probably 0-6 after tonight's doo doo defensive performance

285304_10151450213518944_1952299362_n.jpg

Shots fired #kingjames

Seems like this is more directed at Wayne than anything. why in hell would he be catching feelings over two clean blocks at an all star game?

Just watched OT for the Bucks game. Never saw Ellis shoot from 35 with 9 seconds left but did see him shoot 3 three pointers with at least 10 seconds left and I never saw him pass the ball once. Black hole he was.
Jennings played good. Attacked the paint as well as shot from outside.

This team would be SO much better with Josh Smith and JJ Reddick.
yea I guess I exaggerated that part lol. He's just so damn stupid.

Top Bottom