• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

charsace

So he doesn't use 100 fillers and stutter every 5 seconds?

Basically.

Seriously though its pathetic that guys who are born here struggle to be articulate while guys who speak english as a second language have no problems doing so. Its like anyone thats grown up outside the US and speaks good english are articulate and know how to work off of the interviewer. Kobe for example gives great interviews and so does Pau.

Mahonay

Banned
Welp

edit: Seen this a few more times by others on twitter, we're really being denied crazy trades and the reactions that follow because no one knows who is foolish enough to max out Josh Smith yet.
When Josh Smith is the biggest name in trade talks, it's hard to get terribly excited. A lot of this is probably going to come down to some last minute decisions, when teams finally go "UGH. I guess we have to do this..."

Mahonay

Banned
Remember when LeBron was 3-0 against the Spurs in the regular season then he ran into them in the finals?

POP is a smart man very very smart!
He's been the best coach in the league for years for a reason. The Belichick of the NBA, with out the cheating and shitty personality.
Remember when Pop gave a shit about who he played in the first round?

me neither
You make Pop sound gangster. I like it.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Remember when LeBron was 3-0 against the Spurs in the regular season then he ran into them in the finals?

POP is a smart man very very smart!

POP probably smells faulty officiating and a potential feel good first round win oozing from the rockets and doesn't want to have to battle it out to win in that kind of dog fight in the first round.

The Nets could have literally had Damian Lillard, Kanter and Favors instead of Crash and Deron...

Why the fuck is Phoenix trying to win...especially against Portland who are now tied with LAL?

Remember when Pop gave a shit about who he played in the first round?

me neither

He should be after what happened when they played Memphis! They say a wise man learns from his mistake, and Pop is a wise man!

POP probably smells faulty officiating and a potential feel good first round win oozing from the rockets and doesn't want to have to battle it out to win in that kind of dog fight in the first round.

Exactly. No one wants to deal with Harden taking 2083280380280 free throws.

Mahonay

Banned
Back when he was cheating. He's still reaoly good just not win it all good without knowing his opponents play calls.
He's able to take running backs you've never heard of before and still run it down your throat.

He's still an amazing coach even if he hasn't won a super bowl in a little while. The NFL is a tough league to win championships in.

Still a dirt bag though.

Flash

A guy who's doing his level best to bring the Parappa hat back.

ium1gRWLuxrhe.gif

our commentators unintentionally ethering wale lol

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Not to mention a first-round pick is a steal for Henderson. By that I mean a steal for the Bobcats.

Mahonay

Banned
and the fossil of jermaine oneal
That's awesome.

let him do that shit when we arent tanking lol
I think Dragic has the potential to be a top tier PG. You're right though, it's yet to be seen if he can do the same thing on a team doing well and competing. He could go either way.
I really want to see Brandon Roy and Greg Oden go to PHX just to see how magical it really is.
Saint Grant Hill has blessed these premises.

I really want to see Brandon Roy and Greg Oden go to PHX just to see how magical it really is.

I think Roy is beyond repair. Honestly, he should quit because he won't be able to walk at 35 at this rate.

I know it must suck for someone like him to not be able to do things like play sports but it's the hand he's been dealt.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Probably because Jordan can still own him 1v1 at age 50.

Haha well.... Did you all read that Jordan played MKG one on one?

Age ain't nothing but a number.

He's going to be a free agent. No need to pay him when you're still going to suck for a while.

Guess that makes some sense. But it's not like he is going to get paid big dollars.
I don't think that's it.

Nice that Fredette is trying to shoot himself outta that crap situation.

Please oh please let him get traded.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I think Roy is beyond repair. Honestly, he should quit because he won't be able to walk at 35 at this rate.

I know it must suck for someone like him to not be able to do things like play sports but it's the hand he's been dealt.

I believe in Phx

If they can fix Grant Hill

exarkun

That thing that Moris-kun posted about everyone waiting for Josh to be moved is...amazing.

I can't believe all that "WTF" is being held up by Josh fucking Smith and his unavoidable max contract. Just give him to the Rockets already.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor

Agreed!!!

Really nothing to add then a big *high five*. Haha.
Everyone gets healthier in Phoenix

Broken bones are different from broken cartilage and lack of meniscus. The latter the body doesn't regrow naturally.

For sure. But I add that Amare was the first pro athlete to come back from microfracture surgery. They know something that others don't man.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Broken bones are different from broken cartilage and lack of meniscus. The latter the body doesn't regrow naturally.

Grant Hill was deemed unable to play for like 5 years...

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
That thing that Moris-kun posted about everyone waiting for Josh to be moved is...amazing.

I can't believe all that "WTF" is being held up by Josh fucking Smith and his unavoidable max contract. Just give him to the Rockets already.

It's all the smart teams waiting on the shit teams to make a deal for Josh Smith so that they can poach away all of the good assets that the shit teams have because they are waiting on a potential Josh Smith deal.

It's all the smart teams waiting on the shit teams to make a deal for Josh Smith so that they can poach away all of the good assets that the shit teams have because they are waiting on a potential Josh Smith deal.

This happened with Dwight last year, too. Everyone had to wait for him to make a decision.

It's not just that Josh Smith is being dealt, it's that it might take a 3rd and/or 4th team to get involved and those teams might be able to sneak in a grab a draft pick or dump salary in it and until his move is made, since it's the big one, everyone has to wait and sit on its hands.

It's like this most years. If there's a big trading piece everyone waits til it gets moved and then teams act. Makes sense when you think about it.

Picked a good day to take a flight overseas and miss a game.

Could have said that any day this month.

Top Bottom