• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

My mind is still blown.

I mean its not like John hasn't been prone to injury and we've literally been calling up point guards from the D-League.

But you trade Crawford for nothing?

NOTHING?!

lol wat.

Dude has been traded again?

I swear he's a made up guy.

We traded him with Speights. I was who the fuck?

lol yeah apparently we got the rights to him. some guy in Argentina. And a trade exception...but that exception will be small

Riley is hoping for a roster buyout bidding war

Anybody but oldass JO please

The wizard trade is too much lol.

Does Barbosa expire this year?

yes

It can't be about salary. Crawford makes 2 million per and is an expiring next year.

I THOUGHT THIS WAS ABOUT FUCKING REBUILDING.

YOU DONT TRADE YOUNG TALENT FOR OLD VETS WITH NO ACL.

close to a collapse

Alex Kennedy @AlexKennedyNBA 2 minutes ago
I wouldn't be surprised to see the Utah Jazz come out of nowhere and trade Al Jefferson or Paul Millsap. That's how Dennis Lindsey rolls.

why you gotta cocktease me like that brah?
jordan hill for milsapp you monsters! :(

yes

It can't be about salary. Crawford makes 2 million per and is an expiring next year.

close to a collapse

I'm amazed they didn't even get a second round pick or something out of it.

Kacar

yes

close to a collapse

So their options were to trade him for nothing or keep him.

So they traded him naturally.

David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
Meanwhile, Redick trade talks coming down to the wire, per source. Pacers, 76ers, Bucks most interested. Spurs, who were interested, are out

fuk da spurs, you couldve had the best player in acc history

Congrats on the dumbest question of the year.

HOW IS MILSAP AN UPGRADE ON ODOM???

Congrats on your condescending and wonderfully vapid response.

There is no question that Millsap is an upgrade in talent over Odom. However, he won't address one of the glaring deficiencies that the Clippers possess in a lack of perimeter defense.

Additionally, they'd have to send out an additional player to make the salaries meet. Giving up Odom would be no big loss, but I doubt that Utah would want him. If they took Caron instead to make salaries meet, the Clippers would lose one of their few 3PT shooters, as well as someone who plays some perimeter D as well.

So no, it's not as black and white as you make it to be, considering you think you're obviously smarter than the Clippers' FO at the moment.

ustillmadCP3aintalaker

apparently ricky sanchez has had his rights traded three times since being drafted by portland in 2005

lol welcome to the heat kenyon martin

Congrats on your condescending and wonderfully vapid response.

There is no question that Millsap is an upgrade in talent over Odom. However, he won't address one of the glaring deficiencies that the Clippers possess in a lack of perimeter defense.

Additionally, they'd have to send out an additional player to make the salaries meet. Giving up Odom would be no big loss, but I doubt that Utah would want him. If they took Caron instead to make salaries meet, the Clippers would lose one of their few 3PT shooters, as well as someone who plays some perimeter D as well.

So no, it's not as black and white as you make it to be, considering you think you're obviously smarter than the Clippers' FO at the moment.

ustillmadCP3aintalaker

The clippers weakness is interior defense not exterior. They also just got Billups back so moving Caron won't hurt the 3 much. And they have hill to play

You're not beating Miami with a Jordan and odom rotation and Bledsoe won't hurt them. MILSAP in that rotation could work. He's also an underrated defender

David Aldridge @daldridgetnt 1 minute ago
Hearing nothing on potential Bargnani deals. Raptors seemed resigned a week ago that they wouldn't be able to move him.

ha. screw you LiveFromKyoto. and also my condolences.

really sad that this year's major deadline blockbuster was Jordan fucking Crawford to the Celtics

i almost wish Otis Smith was back in the league GMing the Hornets or something

KingGondo

Banned
Wouldn't be a bad trade for the Thunder since they seem to like Jackson more than Maynor
Maynor has been certified ass since coming back from injury.

He'd be a nice backup to Lillard if he can rehab effectively, though.

He's an RFA, too. Blazers must be pretty confident they can re-sign him.

Top Bottom