• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Woj: Orlando has traded J.J Redick to the Bucks, league source tells Y!

I'm guessing BC and Kahn overslept because they were up late last night playing with ESPN's trade machine.

Their assistants probably have tons of frantic voicemails from them in traffic.

"TRADE SOMEBODY, ANYBODY! PACKAGE OUR PICKS! SEND OUT POTENTIAL YOUNG TALENT FOR OVER THE HILL VETS OR SO HELP ME GOD!"

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
According to pretty much everyone on twitter Atlanta pulled out of the deal.

Yeah just read that. Oh well. Sucks that they couldn't move anyone out. What's the point in bringing JJ in if you still have Ellis?

Who do you guys follow on Twitter for NBA news?

The Reddick move would've made a lot more sense if Ellis was moved as well.

@WojYahooNBA said:
Milwaukee sends Orlando Doron Lamb, Tobias Harris and Beno Udrih, source tells Y!

Edit:

Looks like the Bobcats traded Hakim Warrick to Orlando for Josh McRoberts.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
we traded instant offense away for nothing

we're one of the worst teams on O in the league

guys

guys

Who does Washington play in Crawford's spot now?
And who do they think they have a chance at in free agency that they are clearing cap room?
So odd.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They probably thought they were moving him. I'd rather have Redick than Ellis.

They must have been thinking Ellis was gone.

Reddick and Dunleavy would be awesome at the 2 and 3 with a clever coach and a point guard interested in passing the ball.

Yes! The Bucks have decent interior defense. Jennings is willing to give up the ball just fine. Will benefit from better coaching. Current coach is better than Skiles but obviously has no control over Ellis.

Sessions and Mcbobs reunited in Charlotte!

You know it's bad when the best player moved is jj redick. Did Orlando get a draft pick at least?

Damn morrow for jones is a good deal. Too bad Dallas sucks too much for it to matter. Sneaky good 2 years ago.

Top Bottom