• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Sessions and Mcbobs reunited in Charlotte!

You know it's bad when the best player moved is jj redick. Did Orlando get a draft pick at least?

Doesn't look like it.

I am glad the raptors didnt trade Bargs. More glad that they didn't feel forced to move him to improve. He is a great bench player and might work well in his new role.

That and I didn't want Boozer in a Raptors jersey.

I wonder if T-Rob will blossom in Houston, like Vucevic has in Orlando.

Houston is in an excellent position right now. Probably the best of any up-and-coming team in the league.

Hate it or love it, Morey magic is finally paying dividends.

This was the worst basketball christmas I can remember.

It's like waking up on the morning of December 25th and going down the stairs to see Santa Claus eating the family pet.

I'm going to LA today for the first time. When I get out of the airport the heat game will have started you guys know of any good sports bar where I can have dinner and watch the game near the airport or a few miles around it?

Depending on my schedule tomorrow I will try to go to the lakers game.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
They were probably trying to reroute one off the Atlanta in the smith deal. When it broke down not enough time to work another one out.

Maybe teams shouldn't have waited until the final moments.
This was like sitting at a poker table full of bluffers. No one had the guts to do something.

Now the Hawks have nothing come summer time.

Cheddahz

Banned
As a Rockets fan, I'm shocked that Patrick Patterson got traded, but I'm sure that Robinson is going to feel more like the first round pick he should had felt like in Sacramento

Robinson for Patterson
Morris for a pick
Crawford for Barbosa
Haddadi for Telfair
Pittman for a pick
Maynor for an exception
Redick, Ayon, Smith to the Bucks for D. Lamb, Udrih, T. Harris
McRoberts for Warrick
Morrow for Dahntay Jones

... thus far.

killyourself.gif

Unless we're gonna sign K-Mart/Amundson or trade for O'Neal or Blair or something, I don't understand trading Brewer. Why not flip Copeland or White instead?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing
I asked Dwight about his role in Lakers offense. Revelatory answer: "We have years to play with each other, so it's a learning process."

Obviously knowing Dwight he could change his mind by tomorrow.

Top Bottom