• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Sooooo glad to see Ronnie finally free. Also, he'll be playing a lot closer to home since he's from Arkansas. He'll be a great asset against the Heat.

ATL only has to pay Horford, Lou Williams and John Jenkins next year. They'll most likely retain Teagues as well.

Who wants to bet that they're going to overpay the fuck out of some middling talent?

We need to make a chart in the op

NBA
Atlanta Hawks: tmdorsey, Mariner, RBH
Boston Celtics: chase, lilraylewis, Dr. Strangelove, GitarooMan, Milabrega, Big-E, Hootie, Timedog, SS4Gogita, SanjuroTsubaki, AlternativeUlster, mikeybwright, Eric WK
Charlotte Bobcats: GCQuinton, Bowser
Chicago Bulls: Eminem, AirBrian, Mrbob, Solo, Nameless, ijm72, Bauer Action Hour, Guzim, EMBee99, J2 Cool, jakncoke, CHYME, dimeat
Cleveland Lebrons: Alur, ToxicAdam, alr1ghtstart, goat, YakiSOBA, Greg, MaizeRage25, the disgruntled gamer, Oozer3993, hiryu
Dallas Mavericks: C4Lukins, woodchuck, ianswoody, rareside, AirBrian, Enron, Branduil, got2bekidding
Detroit Pistons: whytemyke, kingofrod, Musashi Wins!, Kestastrophe, vas_a_morir, Seth C, Marvie_3
Houston Rockets: Miguel, DMczaf, Matrix, dskillzhtown, Desperado, Brendonia, thekad
Indianapolis Pacers: masterofbathhouseterror, Gigglepoo
Golden State Warriors: methodman, bean breath
Los Angeles Clippers (!): Adam Blade, ThatCrazyGuy, greatestjediever, Nekobo
Los Angeles Lakers: Ninja Scooter, Cloudy, Karakand, ShowDog, QVT, CB3, bionic77, harSon, viakado, Green Shinobi, luvaboi217, ryutaro's mama, rc213, rotaryspirit, BelligerentOC, Rorschach, toro5741, aznpxdd, drohne, layzie1989, Darkman M, Antdogg355, teruterubozu, Cedeo
Miami Heat: Pimpwerx, Cerrius, TheDrizzlerJ11
Minnesota Timberpups: Rodeo Clown
Memphis Grizzlies: jjasper, Raging Spaniard
New Jersey Nets: lil smoke
New Orleans Hornets: Dirtbag, got2bekidding
New York Knicks: CajoleJuice, LJ11, captmcblack, Wellington, djtiesto, George, Quixzlizx, Toy Soldier, Link, Chairman85, The Frankman, BigAT, h3ro
Orlando Magic: Meier, tralfazz, Mobius1B7R, On The Edge of Insanity, pxleyes
Portland Trailblazers: Sumidor, reilo, johnny_park, Hive
Philadelphia 76ers: ORANGUTAN, mCACGj, Scott32020, gutshot, Cheeto
Phoenix Suns: TheDuce22, EAJAPAN, r3d panda
Sacramento Kings: etiolate
San Antonio Spurs: BatiGOOOOOOL, jobber, Rolio, Bezz, Zeke
Seattle SuperSonics: Incognito, yodathesoda, Blackace, Wes
Toronto Raptors: Shinobi, GSG Flash, Fifty, R_GILL, Barrage, Lazy, LiveFromKyoto, Kave_Man, Buba Big Guns, cj2121, epik
Utah Jazz: AlteredBeast, SetUhatU, Malleymal, Alex Anderson
Washington Wizards: NME

Here's an old list from 2009 which I never updated... feel free to edit yourselves in and out.

Flash

ATL only has to pay Horford, Lou Williams and John Jenkins next year. They'll most likely retain Teagues as well.

Who wants to bet that they're going to overpay the fuck out of some middling talent?

Danny Ferry seems to be doing a pretty good job there. He managed to unload Joe Johnson's contract and pretty much told Josh Smith to gtfo if he wants max. So I doubt he turns around and signs some middling talent to a dumb contract after that.

balddemon

Banned
NBA
Atlanta Hawks: tmdorsey, Mariner, RBH
Boston Celtics: chase, lilraylewis, Dr. Strangelove, GitarooMan, Milabrega, Big-E, Hootie, Timedog, SS4Gogita, SanjuroTsubaki, AlternativeUlster, mikeybwright, Eric WK
Charlotte Bobcats: GCQuinton, Bowser
Chicago Bulls: Eminem, AirBrian, Mrbob, Solo, Nameless, ijm72, Bauer Action Hour, Guzim, EMBee99, J2 Cool, jakncoke, CHYME, dimeat
Cleveland Lebrons: Alur, ToxicAdam, alr1ghtstart, goat, YakiSOBA, Greg, MaizeRage25, the disgruntled gamer, Oozer3993, hiryu
Dallas Mavericks: C4Lukins, woodchuck, ianswoody, rareside, AirBrian, Enron, Branduil, got2bekidding
Detroit Pistons: whytemyke, kingofrod, Musashi Wins!, Kestastrophe, vas_a_morir, Seth C, Marvie_3
Houston Rockets: Miguel, DMczaf, Matrix, dskillzhtown, Desperado, Brendonia, thekad, balddemon
Indianapolis Pacers: masterofbathhouseterror, Gigglepoo
Golden State Warriors: methodman, bean breath
Los Angeles Clippers (!): Adam Blade, ThatCrazyGuy, greatestjediever, Nekobo
Los Angeles Lakers: Ninja Scooter, Cloudy, Karakand, ShowDog, QVT, CB3, bionic77, harSon, viakado, Green Shinobi, luvaboi217, ryutaro's mama, rc213, rotaryspirit, BelligerentOC, Rorschach, toro5741, aznpxdd, drohne, layzie1989, Darkman M, Antdogg355, teruterubozu, Cedeo
Miami Heat: Pimpwerx, Cerrius, TheDrizzlerJ11
Minnesota Timberpups: Rodeo Clown
Memphis Grizzlies: jjasper, Raging Spaniard
New Jersey Nets: lil smoke
New Orleans Hornets: Dirtbag, got2bekidding
New York Knicks: CajoleJuice, LJ11, captmcblack, Wellington, djtiesto, George, Quixzlizx, Toy Soldier, Link, Chairman85, The Frankman, BigAT, h3ro
Oklahoma City Thunder: balddemon
Orlando Magic: Meier, tralfazz, Mobius1B7R, On The Edge of Insanity, pxleyes
Portland Trailblazers: Sumidor, reilo, johnny_park, Hive
Philadelphia 76ers: ORANGUTAN, mCACGj, Scott32020, gutshot, Cheeto
Phoenix Suns: TheDuce22, EAJAPAN, r3d panda
Sacramento Kings: etiolate
San Antonio Spurs: BatiGOOOOOOL, jobber, Rolio, Bezz, Zeke
Seattle SuperSonics: Incognito, yodathesoda, Blackace, Wes
Toronto Raptors: Shinobi, GSG Flash, Fifty, R_GILL, Barrage, Lazy, LiveFromKyoto, Kave_Man, Buba Big Guns, cj2121, epik
Utah Jazz: AlteredBeast, SetUhatU, Malleymal, Alex Anderson, balddemon
Washington Wizards: NME

haha. I'm the first thunder fan.

gaf-list.png

i have a dream

that one day I get on the metro to the sound of applause

oh how colored and diverse the crowd

red, white and blue

The tears fall as I walk through F street

Watch the banners raised in Verizon center

wiz...nba champs

dreams never come

I'm going to LA today for the first time. When I get out of the airport the heat game will have started you guys know of any good sports bar where I can have dinner and watch the game near the airport or a few miles around it?

Depending on my schedule tomorrow I will try to go to the lakers game.

I watched a 2010 Finals game at Lucky Strike at L.A. Live. Wasn't too bad

we got a future second round pick for brewer? maybe hell be better utilized in OKC than here. really disappointed in this news

jesus christ

we couldnt move camby or cope or james white?

KingGondo

Banned
Darnell Mayberry said:
Getting way ahead of myself here. How does a Westbrook, Martin, Brewer, Durant, Ibaka unit sound against the Heat's small ball?
Prettay, prettay good.

The Brewer trade potentially gives us lot more flexibility with our lineups.

Solid move, Sam. Now we just need Brooks to use the damn guy.

xnipx

i have a dream

that one day I get on the metro to the sound of applause

oh how colored and diverse the crowd

red, white and blue

The tears fall as I walk through F street

Watch the banners raised in Verizon center

wiz...nba champs

dreams never come

We coulda had harden for beal smh.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Giorgos Printezis, sent to OKC as part of deal, is '07 pick by Spurs. His rights now traded 5x. #Blazers got him in Felton sign-&-trade.

Heh. Don't get too excited Gondo. Even the Spurs didn't want him.

Top Bottom