• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Steve Popper @StevePopper 2 minutes ago
Steph Curry just hit a 3 and I believe he did the "drops mic" after it. If he does the Harlem Shake after the next one he will own ESPN.
Can the Knicks sub in Kurt Thomas for a minute? Just one minute. All I ask for.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
AT&T Center just gave the weakest MVP chant to Parker I've ever heard.

It was like 4 guys chanting MVP

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
ASIK IS A DAMN BEAST

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
If the ball never touches the backboard or glass and a player on the offense grabs the ball and dunk it...is that really a rebound?????????

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
smh no control on this team

Matrix

Harden is hurting... he should have passed that to Parsons smh

God at this point the Rockets are gonna just choke against shit teams the rest of the season.

Matrix

WTF how in the fuck did Harden make that lol

Top Bottom