• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

giri

In Shaq's world if you're a big man and not getting 27 and 10 every night you ain't doing shit.

When ever the pacers play the Heat and Roy Hibbert doesn't get 40 & 20 he should be god damn ashamed of him self. George Hill should walk up to him and slap him on the face.

That contract is fucking horrible and Hibbert a complete bum.

MooseKing

Banned
fcRbEWr.gif

Jeff-DSA

90% of the time Griffin dunks, he creates extra contact for himself with that dang forearm throw he does. I bet he'd fall down far less if he didn't do that.

Barnes is such a liability, would hate him on my team

I've always admired his hustle even when he was on the Lakers, but the guy will always be a hothead. Even if I don't think that was necessarily a flagrant foul (kind of borderline), he has nobody to blame but himself due to his bad reputation. Anything close to a flagrant is going to get called.

Mahonay

Banned
Man what a difference Crawford makes for the Clips. Having a true scorer on that team is doing wonders this year. One of the best off-season moves made by any team.

Butler is 1 and 9, Billups is 1 and 6, and LAC is still beating the Pacers by double digits. Thanks to Crawford's 23 points so far.

lol at anyone who thinks cp3 isn't a top 5 player.

Bailing the clips choke job out. Still they can't be trusted with guys like odom and Barnes getting crunch time minutes with griffins fts during the playoffs.

lol at anyone who thinks cp3 isn't a top 5 player.

Bailing the clips choke job out. Still they can't be trusted with guys like odom and Barnes getting crunch time minutes with griffins fts during the playoffs.

Griffin's FTs are much better this year. It's DJ that can't be trusted from the foul line. Well LO too, but he really can't be trusted anywhere. Ha and on cue, he almost coughs up the rebound.

Who needs milsap when you have odom, right?

If we could have traded LO for Milsap straight up of course I'd take him. That wasn't going to happen. Nobody would have traded for LO considering the only hope for him returning to appropriate value was him going back to LA. He's better than last year, but that's not saying much. The good news is that we can dump him after the season and free up a lot of cap space.

Edit: Also, that cap space can be used for Jefferson, Millsap, or possibly another big.

If we could have traded LO for Milsap straight up of course I'd take him. That wasn't going to happen. Nobody would have traded for LO considering the only hope for him returning to appropriate value was him going back to LA. He's better than last year, but that's not saying much. The good news is that we can dump him after the season and free up a lot of cap space.

Nope. Griffins contract kicks in so bye bye cap space.

Also Bledsoe for milsap would have been it. So worth it IMO.

Top Bottom