• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Brinbe

smfh... I swear to God, BC. If you really trade for f'n Boozer. We better dump Fields's contract while we're at it.

So I've been reading through this season's threads and...

Do we have any new members? Its the same old heads. There are a couple people I don't recognize but its largely the same dudes.

Guess the move to Community really stopped our growth

thekad

Banned
Stein must have a bad source. Having nothing would be better than Andrea Bargnani so why wouldn't the Bulls just amnesty Booz? Or does their cheap ass owner just refuse to pay a player not on the team?

Anth0ny

bargnani for boozer would be so god damn awful for both teams

i hate these raptors so much

colangelo you fuck

#tankforwiggins

Fox318

ibugJc96IRyaJs.png
Will Bonner enter the dunk contest?

Omega

Banned
Maybe I'm alone here, but there really isn't anybody they could put in to make me care again. The dunk contest went down this road where it is all props now and it's terrible.

yep. doing a windmill would get you a 35, doing a windmill over a chair would get you a 45.

i stopped watching the dunk content when nate and chris andersen took an hour to do each dunk. no one should have won. it hasnt been decent since J Rich and Desmond Mason in like 2002.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chandler Parsons @ChandlerParsons
Seriously dude? @blakegriffin , @deadspin http://t.co/s0BYsLaP...
about 1 hour ago

lol I seriously enjoy Parsons being on the Rockets, but I'm glad he has talent or I might not laugh as much.

Pimpwerx

Kerr shoulda just called it was it is. Going to the media is a bitch move, plain and simple. Kobe is a great player, but a horrible teammate. I'm not sure why announcers are so shy to say this. PEACE.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Smokey....

Untitled-13_zpsc6d53400.gif

lol

Top Bottom