• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Pimpwerx

How is Terrence the one to have a career after 106th & Park, while Rocsi's fine ass has disappeared off the face of the earth? PEACE.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
How is Terrence the one to have a career after 106th & Park, while Rocsi's fine ass has disappeared off the face of the earth? PEACE.

Rocsi burns bridges.

She came into that job with a bunch of dirt and apparently didn't help herself too much during or after.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard is gonna be a Rocket next season... I know it :\

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
If you can't handle someone telling you to play through pain, you can't handle putting the Lakers on your shoulders for 5-7 years.

Kobe used to bash on Gasol in the media ALL the time, Gasol figured it out. PHIL JACKSON used to bash on his players including Kobe to the media all the time.

This isn't new. This is a test. If Dwight Howard can't take criticism from someone above him in the basketball pantheon without being butt hurt, he can't run this franchise.

"It's my body, it's my life, it's my career. Stop telling me what to do" is a childish response and not fit for a leader. This dude is mentally Andrew Bynum 2.0.

Shaq's been criticizing Dwight through the media for 2 years now and Dwight can't handle that either. Dude's just mentally weak.

Go to a franchise where he'll be coddled - the bright lights and pressure of LA ain't for him.
Kobe is NOT the fucking coach.. Yeah Phil Jackson and other great coaches are paid to handle their players, Kobe is a player.. MJ who was the ultimate winner handled his business behind closed doors.. he was a dick but he didn't float to the media for people to "figure out".. talk about manning up? Kobe should man up and deal with D12 face to face instead of through the media..

I hate the mda small ball lineups. You have to guard kg with Howard you dolt. KG can shoot over Clark and Jamison with no pressure.

You can't play small versus Boston, idiot.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard and Harden would be crazy fun

Fun, but I fear for every star in Houston and then you bring in one who seems to now be injury prone :\ I just get flashbacks of Yao (fuck Twack) in his prime and :(

If the Rockets could find a really good young PF I think they could still be amazing in the future with Asik as the starter.

"He would have fun on the Rockets. It would actually be a place where I think he would excel."

Yea pick and roll offense would be perfect for him, esp with Harden and Lin who are both really good at it. His health scares me and him being a man child annoys the shit out of me. Then again I'd rather have him than Pau if Morey tries to go after him again.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Fun, but I fear for every star in Houston and then you bring in one who seems to now be injury prone :\ I just get flashbacks of Yao (fuck Twack) in his prime and :(

If the Rockets could find a really good younge PF I think they could still be amazing in the future with Asik as the starter.

Yao wasn't injury prone before he came to the US.. the big problem with him was the demands China placed on him basically making him play basketball all year long

thekad

Banned
Dwight has actually shown up the past few minutes (outside the free throws lol), but this is starting to feel like the end of his time in Orlando. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Dwight's last game in a Lakers uniform.

Matrix

Yao wasn't injury prone before he came to the US.. the big problem with him was the demands China placed on him basically making him play basketball all year long

I know that. Which makes it even more scary that Howard has had issues the last couple of years and he never had to deal with everything Yao did.

I also just don't care much for the dude and what he did last year regarding Houston at the trade deadline (way before the extra off season drama) I'd still root for him unlike Pau (I truly can't stand that bitch, even before he was Laker) but I don't trust Howard at all (health and the bs that flies from his mouth)

Top Bottom