• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Dwight has actually shown up the past few minutes (outside the free throws lol), but this is starting to feel like the end of his time in Orlando. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Dwight's last game in a Lakers uniform.
Lakers won't deal til after the trip if they do it. All star break.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dwight has actually shown up the past few minutes (outside the free throws lol), but this is starting to feel like the end of his time in Orlando. I wouldn't be surprised if this is Dwight's last game in a Lakers uniform.

Asik looks like a superstar center lately and Howard looks like one of our PF's... wtf lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I would not want to be in the Lakers locker room right now next to Kobe lol I wonder if Howard is crying.

thekad

Banned
Asik looks like a superstar center lately and Howard looks like one of our PF's... wtf lol
Yeah, I don't think there's any question that Asik is at least at the level of a borderline all-star like Josh Smith or Paul Millsap which is amazing since he is making less than Kris Humprhies, but I worry if he can maintain his play in extended minutes. It seems like McHale has Asik on a strict allotment of minutes or something. We've already seen what a healthy Dwight is capable of in Orlando.

otapnam

Mchale is probably making asik waste energy in the paint on offense with his 3 pt shooting power forward offense. He's always tryin to grab off boards by himself

Cloudy

Banned
Kobe as a scoring threat will eventually force the double team. Much better than Kobe passing up shots 1 on 1 vs. smaller players

giri

Yao wasn't injury prone before he came to the US.. the big problem with him was the demands China placed on him basically making him play basketball all year long

No, the big problem was Yao didn't force both parties to work it out and balance his workload.

mhi

Still having problems on defense. The team is constructed to ride DPOY Howard's back on that end and if his not healthy to man the paint then its pretty much a leaking bucket.

Laker's top perimeter defenders (Kobe and Artest) are just to old to stop penetration.

Top Bottom