• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Tom Penny

It's easy to score against a team playing Ron Artest at center no matter the point guard.

Boston's offense will crash when they play better teams going forward.

If they can avoid the Bulls and Heat early I think they will still be in the ECF. The Hawks, Bucks, Knicks and Nets don't really concern me.

BCjLRiMCAAEa9jW.png

Vire

Just because the Celtics whooped the Lakers ass means that they are in ECF now?

Have you seen the Lakers this year?

If they can avoid the Bulls and Heat early I think they will still be in the ECF. The Hawks, Bucks, Knicks and Nets don't really concern me.
Pacers?

Boson won't make it out of the first round unless they are the 5 seed. He'll I'm not convinced they make the playoffs yet. They'll lose 5 in a row again soon.
They've only beaten what one team with a winning record here.

Lol lakers can't make anything.

Tom Penny

Pacers?

Boson won't make it out of the first round unless they are the 5 seed. He'll I'm not convinced they make the playoffs yet. They'll lose 5 in a row again soon.

Why do they need the 5 seed? The Knicks in the 1st round would be glorious.

Why do they need the 5 seed? The Knicks in the 1st round would be glorious.

I still think they lose that series. I don't think the Knicks are that good but I think Boston is bad and it will be obvious by the time the playoffs come around. Not current laker bad but bad.

Tom Penny

I still think they lose that series. I don't think the Knicks are that good but I think Boston is bad and it will be obvious by the time the playoffs come around. Not current laker bad but bad.

Maybe. One thing I'm positive of is the Lakers aren't winning a playoff series...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Howard needs to go into hibernation. It's for the best.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Lakers in Charlotte tomorrow?

LOL

This is Kobe's Superbowl. Dude might retire right then and there if he loses.

Emwitus

Pacers?

Guys have been pouring Celtics down every year since 08. I think u can give them the benefit of the doubt

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
big

It's real fucked up that dwight is playing ball while recovering from a back injury AND a fucked up shoulder.

All you need is to put your big-boy pants on and you will be okay. Ask Pau.

Pimpwerx

I can't wait for KG to retire, so I can stop hating him. I hate him as a player now, but comments like he made to Craig, just now, make me realize I'll like him once he's retired. PEACE.

Top Bottom