• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol fucking Fakers

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
lol kobe

stop dribbling around being a tryhard

that dick ain't gonna eat itself

Tom Penny

Green has been playing great D since the Heat game. Poor Lakers. No bueno. What would the score be if Kobe wasn't hitting those sick shots.

mhi

I mean a team that gives rotation minutes to the likes Nash, Steve Blake, Antwan Jamison, Meeks needs a Mutambo like effort from their center.

Also I don't know why the terrible perimeter play from their role players gets a pass with the media choosing instead to focus on the big 4.

Dang, son. Halftime of the Duke game, just checked the score. What's up in Boston? Kobe seems to getting his, and efficiently if the box score is to be trusted. Where's everybody else?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's so sexual with the Lakers.. Laker fans are always telling players to lay it on the chest and neck Laker haters are always telling players to sick dicks while they watch..

Top Bottom