• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's crying because he knows that Bynum vs Howard will be the greatest battle between centers of all time. After going down to the wire in Game 7, Bynum leaves Howard on defense giving up the go ahead bucket leading to the Houston victory. After the clock hits zero, the crowd notices that Bynum had actually removed his jersey in order to wipe tears off the face of a weeping Evan Turner who was simply awestruck at the beautiful display of basketball that had gone on over the last 6 games. The selfless act from Bynum would be replayed countless times across all networks and would eventually lead to Bynum being named Time magazine's Person of The Year.

where he would hurt himself accepting the award

haha at that KG clown trash talk, hmmmmm with him and Sheed in that Eastern conference finals against the magic years back, no wonder Dwight got wrecked and frustrated

Sheed come back :(

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
where he would hurt himself accepting the award

He would go on to reveal that he is actually Black Dynamite's long lost younger brother and that he's dedicating his entire salary to Philadelphia's very first official whorephanage. Bless him.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I just imagine D12 standing on the court with tears brimming in his said and in a small voice saying..."But you were my hero..."

Cloudy

Banned
"Paint your face, clown!" is so simple, yet so hurtful.

Damn.

Screen-shot-2011-08-31-at-9.28.54-AM.png

Omega

Banned
didn't Garnett say that "paint yo face clown" last year?

Yeah it's still hilarious but some people seem like this is news to them.

So he is going to pull a Pierce and reappear on the Playoffs? or still gone for the season even if its a partial tear?

He's going to come back for the playoffs and win finals MVP.

Or he'll maybe be back for training camp if everything goes well.

Duke fans outdoing KG

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA
Duke fans reportedly chanted, "How's your grandma?" at N.C. State's Tyler Lewis, whose grandmother recently passed away. That's messed up.

Good lord...

pilonv1

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

Duke fans reportedly chanted, "How's your grandma?" at N.C. State's Tyler Lewis, whose grandmother recently passed away. That's messed up.

Stay classy Dookies

pilonv1

Barkley admits to it, but it's so obvious that the Inside the NBA guys only watch the games TNT shows.

I'd be surprised if any of the guys doing national TV (outside of someone like Breen who covers a team) watch anything more than they're assigned to.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Thibs is screaming at Booz and Noah to get back on defense, when Noah has a busted foot and Booz has a busted hamstring.

cacophony

lol have you guys seen this site?

http://www.thuzio.com/all/basketball.html?p=2

for only $2500 you can hear Tim Legler talk about sitting on the bench his career
"Tim will share his story to up to 20 people. Your small group of friends, students, coworkers, or event attendees will be inspired by Tim’s path to success."

I kind of want to book Gary Payton for a party

Top Bottom