• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Be careful what you wish for. If Dwight's back is fucked for good he's kwame brown.

I don't wish for it lol

He does...

morey-wide.jpg

@AlexKennedyNBA

Kevin Garnett has always been good at messing with Dwight Howard's head. For example, yelling, "Paint your face, clown!" repeatedly.

@AlexKennedyNBA

When Dwight Howard was young, Kevin Garnett was his favorite player. He looked up to him. After playing him? He never looked at KG the same.

lol

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol @ the Howard/KG story

Howard is so sensitive, he should hang with Royce some.

Matrix

I'd rather have Asik. Do it, Mitch!

fuck you Konex, fuck you :(

I mean that in the nicest way possible. You can't have the Turkish thunder!

Emwitus

He's not Gasol or even Chris Mihm. He is Kwame-level bad
Cloudy lol. Anyway, this team run marvelous with pau in the post. Thanks for nothing D'antoni and eat a sock jim buss. Seems like phil had a point when he mentioned LA started collapsing once they started to move away from pau in the post towards bynum.

"Jim saw Andrew as a kid and thought Bynum was going to be a great pick for our team. But in the process he's wanted to have Andrew to have a bigger and bigger role, and I think he's hired his coach to have Andrew have a bigger and bigger role. And that kind of disjointed the symmetry of what the Lakers were really about.

"Andrew is an All-Star Center, he did a wonderful job. But what happened was it took Pau out of his game and it took the team away from some of their game. They changed the style dramatically."

pilonv1

Alex Kennedy ‏@AlexKennedyNBA

During postgame interview, Mike D'Antoni said Dwight Howard has been cleared to play for awhile, but he chose not to play until tonight

thrown under another bus

Cloudy

Banned
I don't get what D'antoni was hoping to get out of telling the media that.

I think he's fed up of walking on eggshells to avoid hurting the feelings of a guy who isn't even that good. And he's not the only one. Kobe clearly has ZERO respect for Dwight's game besides the fact they need a big body

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Can't wait til Dwight has one of the greatest seasons of all time in Houston next year. Hakeem will present the Finals MVP trophy himself while tears stream down his face.

Branduil

Cloudy lol. Anyway, this team run marvelous with pau in the post. Thanks for nothing D'antoni and eat a sock jim buss. Seems like phil had a point when he mentioned LA started collapsing once they started to move away from pau in the post towards bynum.

Everything fell apart for the Lakers when Odom became a bum.

I think he's fed up of walking on eggshells to avoid hurting the feelings of a guy who isn't even that good. And he's not the only one. Kobe clearly has ZERO respect for Dwight's game besides the fact they need a big body

It's one thing to be fed up with the guy, but to blatantly throw him under the bus like that is idiotic.

Hoping to get the same boot SVG got and chill on the beach while taking Buss' money.

That makes more sense.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
So, I come home to find out that Dwight had a poor game and the Bulls are considering trading Boozer for Bargs? Are they crazy?

Denver has played pretty great basketball recently for a team that's almost never talked about.

lol no

Morey will sign Dwight and then trade Asik for Millsap.

Be happy with another year of Pau.

If Millsap has to leave, that might actually end up being the only OK way for it to happen...

Matrix

LOL Howard being shitted on left and right by his "rental" team. Normally I would feel bad, but this is great karma for all his bs.

Shabazz with 23 shots, 22 points, and 0 assists and moped about his team winning without him taking the last shot. The Raptors have to find a way to guy this guy and play him with Gay and DeRozan. BC's dream team will be complete.

So, I come home to find out that Dwight had a poor game and the Bulls are considering trading Boozer for Bargs? Are they crazy?
Part of the deal is also flipping John Lucas III for the reigning Eastern conference player of the week: little Nate.

Your abandonment of the Bulls will probably be justified at that point.

Matrix

Can't wait til Asik has one of the greatest seasons of all time in Houston next year. Hakeem will present the Finals MVP trophy himself while tears stream down his face.

No doubt.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
is he crying because he's gonna give it to LeBron?

He's crying because he knows that Bynum vs Howard will be the greatest battle between centers of all time. After going down to the wire in Game 7, Bynum leaves Howard on defense giving up the go ahead bucket leading to the Houston victory. After the clock hits zero, the crowd notices that Bynum had actually removed his jersey in order to wipe tears off the face of a weeping Evan Turner who was simply awestruck at the beautiful display of basketball that had gone on over the last 6 games. The selfless act from Bynum would be replayed countless times across all networks and would eventually lead to Bynum being named Time magazine's Person of The Year.

Shabazz with 23 shots, 22 points, and 0 assists and moped about his team winning without him taking the last shot. The Raptors have to find a way to guy this guy and play him with Gay and DeRozan. BC's dream team will be complete.

That would require the Raptors actually trading FOR a draft pick instead of the other way around... that's not how they work. They wait for somebody to be a bust elsewhere so that they can overpay for them later. Maybe they'll get Shabazz in a couple years.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Part of the deal is also flipping John Lucas III for the reigning Eastern conference player of the week: little Nate.

Your abandonment of the Bulls will probably be justified at that point.
Wouldn't getting Bargnani also ruin their chances of having enough capspace for any 2014 plans? Just amnesty Boozer, if you want him gone that badly. Doing this would just be a salary shedding move that results in a worse player (I mean, he's even worse at defense than Boozer). And JL3 was such an overrated player.

Amazingly, getting Bargnani would likely make their front line even thinner, especially from a rebounding perspective. Fuck it, though, the Bulls organization hate Boozer with a passion since the moment they signed him (he wasn't what they wanted, and everyone knows that), and he's been a scapegoat for the fans for too long. Just cut the relationship, and finish it.

Matrix

He's crying because he knows that Bynum vs Howard will be the greatest battle between centers of all time. After going down to the wire in Game 7, Bynum leaves Howard on defense giving up the go ahead bucket leading to the Houston victory. After the clock hits zero, the crowd notices that Bynum had actually removed his jersey in order to wipe tears off the face of a weeping Evan Turner who was simply awestruck at the beautiful display of basketball that had gone on over the last 6 games. The selfless act from Bynum would be replayed countless times across all networks and would eventually lead to Bynum being named Time magazine's Person of The Year.

lol

Man the stories you would come up if you were high would be glorious.

Top Bottom