• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

lol have you guys seen this site?

http://www.thuzio.com/all/basketball.html?p=2

for only $2500 you can hear Tim Legler talk about sitting on the bench his career
"Tim will share his story to up to 20 people. Your small group of friends, students, coworkers, or event attendees will be inspired by Tim’s path to success."

I kind of want to book Gary Payton for a party

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Neolakes, I know there's 9 of us who could part with $110 bucks so we can get THEE Cedric Ceballos to join a pick up game.

linsivvi

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Neolakes, I know there's 9 of us who could part with $110 bucks so we can get THEE Cedric Ceballos to join a pick up game.

Phone Call $99
Have a passionate basketball fan in your life? Give that person a gift they will never forget -- a personal call from Cedric. (Up to 10 minutes)

Fantasy Draft $1,000
Surprise your basketball buddies by inviting Cedric to a live fantasy draft!

And etc...

The fuck? Is he broke or something?

I have enough cash in the bank for like 15 phone calls from him right now.

This weekend is gonna be awesome.

"Hey Cedric..it's..it's me again. I know I know, we've talked everyday for the past week. But..um...do ya remember that one time..um...uh... that time you scored 50 points?...that was awesome."

Tom Penny

Emwitus?

sox-480x326.png

Omega

Banned
lmao @ that site

5k to have Gary Payton come to a game with you.
$100 for a ten minute phone conversation with Cedric.

I can't imagine what the prices would be for Michael Jordan or Magic Johnson. You would have to pay a fee just to search their names.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, Bulls REALGM is somehow blaming this loss on Boozer. Saying his defense cost them the game. He scored 18 on 60% shooting in 22 minutes. And on Lakers REALGM, there are actually people blaming Dwight for the Gasol injury, saying it wouldn't have happened had he been playing, and he could have since he was "cleared to play."

Holy shit, Bulls REALGM is somehow blaming this loss on Boozer. Saying his defense cost them the game. He scored 18 on 60% shooting in 22 minutes. And on Lakers REALGM, there are actually people blaming Dwight for the Gasol injury, saying it wouldn't have happened had he been playing, and he could have since he was "cleared to play."

I love RealGm. RealGm shows me how nutty sports fan can be well beside the Philadelphia Eagle's forum. Now that shit is comedy gold.

What's scary is that they represent a big portion of sports fans.

You're saying a big portion of sports fan can't use the correct "your, and "you're"? =(

Real GM has to be #1 forum on the internet where people reply with "your stupid" it's like one out of 8 guys know the difference between your and you're.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
You're saying a big portion of sports fan can't use the correct "your, and "you're"? =(

Real GM has to be #1 forum on the internet where people reply with "your stupid" it's like one out of 8 guys know the difference between your and you're.
You act like that's uncommon here

Are you saying all of GAF or NBA-GAF specifically? I spend most of my time in NBA-GAF, NFL-GAF, and FGC-GAF and I haven't seen much of it.

I don't know about the other places, but for the most part it's nowhere near as bad as most sports only forums.

I still don't know why Emwitus would voluntarily jump ship. No one is going to let him live that down.

I mean it's not like the Lakers are permanently done and are into a cycle on 10 bad years. Hell they may not even finish below .500 this year.

Branduil

Did these guys literally forget that Dwight went to the finals with Rafer Alston as his point guard

The difference is that no one on that team challenged Dwight's manhood. See, the problem with Kobe is that he doesn't understand why everyone isn't like him. Dwight has never been all about winning, and he never will be. It's a match made in hell.

linsivvi

I still don't know why Emwitus would voluntarily jump ship. No one is going to let him live that down.

I mean it's not like the Lakers are permanently done and are into a cycle on 10 bad years. Hell they may not even finish below .500 this year.

He didn't jump ship. He was already a fan of both teams when he started posting here.

Can't wait til Dwight has one of the greatest seasons of all time in Houston next year. Hakeem will present the Finals MVP trophy himself while tears stream down his face.

Personally, I'm pulling for the Laker's first round pick AND Dwight both ending up in Phoenix. LOL

Vahagn

Lol at people thinking Kobe hasn't told Dwight anything in private or in person.

Once Dwight is gone there is gonna be so much shit talking about him by people in this organization.

I haven't even seen him set one good hard screen all year. He just drifts sideways and extends out his hip and once in a while grazes the defender. Dude has been garbage all damn year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Lol at people thinking Kobe hasn't told Dwight anything in private or in person.

Once Dwight is gone there is gonna be so much shit talking about him by people in this organization.

I haven't even seen him set one good hard screen all year. He just drifts sideways and extends out his hip and once in a while grazes the defender. Dude has been garbage all damn year.

If he did then great

But it should stop there

Like the time he put Shaq on blast about paying a chick to be quiet

Dude is an uber douche bag!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Oh heck no! LOL

But man, was this beating a gut checker. It's like watching your ex beat up your girlfriend.....while your still sleeping with yo ex.

Only you could think of it this way you whore.

Top Bottom