• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Omega

Banned
Do people in boston have a rule against not matching? Just noticed dude on the left has a burgundy long sleeve with a purple and gold Lakers jersey

then mr photoshop has a boston hat (blue and red) with a grey shit, and a yellow and gold Lakers jersey.

Emwitus?

sox-480x326.png

I know someone who *claims* he grew up raised as both a Lakers/Celtics fan and has no clue they were rivals and were suppose to hate each other. Mind you he grew up in the 80's and has Lakers/Celtics memorabilia in his home.

To this day I still can't believe it. I just refuse to believe anyone is that oblivious.

h3ro

Flight will literally have to dunk from the 3pt line to get the same score as Lebron would for doing a regular one handed jam.

The scoring for the dunk contest blows.

PBY

Banned
Flight will literally have to dunk from the 3pt line to get the same score as Lebron would for doing a regular one handed jam.

The scoring for the dunk contest blows.

Nah if Lebron does it it will be like Blake Griffin- theyre gonna do a whole bunch of bullshit around the dunk, aka choir, and the score will be inflated as hell. if he does it, hes winning it.

Still praying that John and Dwight will be doing dougies and hanging out with RGIII at Nats games next year.

WE HAVE SO MUCH FUN OVER HERE DWIGHT.

Fuck that shit in LA. Kobe makes the game of basketball a nightmare.

ohNOitsRO

They should blow up the Lakers and Celtics at the same time and have a competition for first round draft picks over which team can make it back to their respective conference finals first

"Hopefully they'll start supporting me the way they need to," Howard told CSNNE.com. "Until then, I'm going to continue to do whatever I can to help our team win."

There's no way this ends well for Howard and the Lakers right?

Are the Lakers even trying to keep Dwight at this point?

Everything that should have been impossible to do to push Dwight out...they've done.

- They unbelievably suck ass and won't make the playoffs, something nobody saw coming
- Shit talking him from the players to the coaches
- Making him play through injuries

If you would have told me that this was going to happen I would have laughed in your face because no organization could be that dumb let alone Lakers..

Everything that should have been impossible to do to push Dwight out...they've done.

- They unbelievably suck ass and won't make the playoffs, something nobody saw coming

If you would have told me that this was going to happen I would have laughed in your face because no organization could be that dumb let alone Lakers..

jim_buss-204x300.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

This deflection of blame is hilarious.

All these problems exist because Dwight is a cunt and hes playing like shit.

It'd be in the Lakers best interest to trade him today for whatever they can get.

Can't feel his legs, reports of tingling in his feet from sources all over the media but supposedly the Lakers medical staff never heard about it...

16/12/3 player is "terrible" while not feeling his legs and part of his shoulder torn off, made to play because of Kobes "will" or whatever.

Edit: And cleared to play means nothing...look at RGIII... :(

Emwitus

“Well, I think’s L.A.’s kind of seen how much we miss Pau and what he brings to the table and his skill set,” Bryant said. “Maybe now they’ll start appreciating him a little more.”

LOL kobe. I think we are starting to appreciate bynum more.

ohNOitsRO

Dunk contest: Gerald green

Three point shoot out: Stephen curry

Skills challenge: Damian lillard

Shooting stars: Team Bosh

What are your picks?

I'm going to the Pistons/Spurs game tonight. I'm hoping Manu or Tim play. Or both. I mean, the Spurs only head out here once a year or so :/

Darkman M

Bron is probably one of the best open court Dunkers ever, but he never took guys manhood like Carter, Kemp, Kobe, Jordan by nuts meeting chins to often.

ZZMitch

Kind of off topic but it is so hard to find videos from USA Basketball at London 2012. It is like they all have been systematically removed from youtube.

edit: I lied, I must have been using the wrong search terms because I just found a bunch... whoops

Top Bottom