• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

dream

LMAO

piml+

Holy shit, this is hilarious.

Howard Sr. told the Atlanta Journal Constitution he was disappointed with the way Bryant publicly criticized his son, and that D'Antoni didn't do anything to curtail it.

"The problem is the coach," Howard Sr. told the newspaper. "(D'Antoni) needs to step in and say, 'You guys have got to be quiet. We're trying to secure something here.' Dwight is probably looking at the coach, thinking, 'What are you going to do?' I promise, if that had been (former Magic coach) Stan Van Gundy, that wouldn't have happened. (Howard) wouldn't have been admonished publicly. I think the coach has a lot to do with who controls Kobe's mouth right now."

Literally like a dad getting mad because his 6 year old child was bullied and the principal didn't do anything about it.

Vahagn

Damn that's fresh! IF Houston wasn't directly in the way of our playoff hopes I'd be rooting for that team.

BTW How the hell did people used to think Dwight was a top 3 player in this league. Jesus H. Christ. After watching him all year it's clear Tyson Chandler has a more polished offensive game at this point.

I just feel so bad for Landry Fields... but then I remember he's making 20 mil for 3 years of his ass taped to the bench.

Then I laugh at the Raptors GM.

BTW How the hell did people used to think Dwight was a top 3 player in this league. Jesus H. Christ. After watching him all year it's clear Tyson Chandler has a more polished offensive game at this point.

Because people watched him for the first half of his career, not just the year where he came off back surgery and has to play for a horrible organization

Vahagn

lol

don't let the bobcats dropping the mic and walking off stage make you think that kobe is doing something

In 2013 MWP has shot

91-256 from the field. That's 35.5%

35-133 from the 3 point line. That's 26%.

He might be the worst player on our entire team at this point.

A fan in Minnesota harassed New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony before the Timberwolves-Knicks game Friday, according to reports.

According to Newsday, a fan approached Anthony as he was heading to the visitors locker room upon arriving at the Target Center in Minneapolis.

The New York Post reported that the fan shouted, “KG, KG. You don’t know who Kevin Garnett is?"

Anthony, according to the Post, shouted back, “Why are you following me? Why are you following me?"
before he went into the locker room.

Team and arena security stepped in and, according to the Post, removed the fan from the arena.

Anthony and Garnett were involved in a trash-talking incident in early January at Madison Square Garden. Anthony approached Garnett several times after a Knicks-Celtics game in response to insults Garnett directed at Anthony during the game.

Anthony was suspended one game by the NBA for confronting Garnett off the court.
Has to be the weirdest fan/player convo this year.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

and copeland for Jared would be a less of a shitty deal than jared and likely a lottery pick for shump yeah I know... but hey the sun's scouted shump (and likely brewer and KT since it has to add up) and the sun's think otherwise

Vahagn

It really depends on what you define as top 3

He has had years where he was top 3 in overall impact of the game

You mean top in defensive and rebounding impact and somewhere like number 40 in offensive impact? Most decent PG's have a bigger "impact" on the offensive side of the game then he does.

I'm not saying he wasn't a top 10 player in the league last year. He was. But top 3 is far too high

This a game between the two worst teams in the league right now...

except the Bobcats will be rewarded for it. We will only get another meh prospect that Doug will plot to kill.

Top Bottom