• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Would the Heat have ever chipped without Battier?

Fucking Grizz for not keeping that dude prior to signing Gay long term...dammit.

no. its funny he was a nonfactor in the ECF and east semis, just small points and nothing much

Battier hit a 3 every time the Thunder were close to tie or taking a lead in every finals game after game 1.

Ibaka left him alone though so the Thunder were dumb not to guard him.

Pimpwerx

We need to play with more intensity on defense in the second half. Rotate quicker and closeout harder. Other than that, we gotta control the turnovers. PEACE.

The Heat will be up by 10 by the eight minute mark of the 3rd. They'll open a 20 point lead early in the 4th. LeBron will finish with 30+ points.

Honestly, the Lakers should be up by like 11 going into the 2nd half. Mental mistakes are the reason they aren't, and those mental mistakes are going to be the difference in this game, because they really needed a first half lead to have any chance of surviving the onslaught that King James will unleash in the second half.

Edit: Heat fans are saying that it's the LAKERS who are lucky not to be down 10?

I swear, these guys get one fucking title, and it goes to their heads.

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
Does MWP even know their defense? That last play it is extremely obvious that Dwight turns to MWP, gets his attention and then points to the spot he is supposed to go to. Dwight then drops into the key to protect the drive and MWP makes no adjustment at all.

He made at least three major rotation errors in the second quarter that were horrible.
Is he a coke head? He is moving around like one. And not one that is buzzin, more just out there.

Magic doesnt even watch his own team. "get dwight the ball in the low post and good things happen"...yo Ervin, he leads the league in post up attempts, aint that great at them and turns the fucking ball over on 20% of his touches down there

exarkun

I HATE listening to Magic talk about the Lakers.

HATE IT. The ABC crew is trying desperately to copy Inside the NBA's format. But it doesn't work. Because Wilbon, Simmons and Magic are too stiff and semi-condescending (the first two).

Emwitus

Honestly against the heat we should at least try to go through Dwight more....we obviously have an advantage only at that position. I freaking miss pau.

DominoKid

Don't they test for that shit during the year?

i read some story that said NBA players only get drug tested 4 times in a season and after that they're good to do whatever the hell they want to until the next season.

it was about PEDs but i'm assuming they're good for weed once the tests are done.

Pimpwerx

HATE IT. The ABC crew is trying desperately to copy Inside the NBA's format. But it doesn't work. Because Wilbon, Simmons and Magic are too stiff and semi-condescending (the first two).

I think it doesn't work because you have 3 homers for non-contending teams, paired with Jalen who's an acquired taste. It just doesn't work. The TNT crew is impartial to teams playing. Shaq is probably the most-biased, and that's just against Dwight. PEACE.

Babalu.

its hard to watch. these guys are absolutely NO FUN ALLOWED.

they try to force being buddy buddy so hard and it shows.

Top Bottom