• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Flash

Say what you want about Gay's efficiency, he's more of a closer than anyone we've had since VC. Valanciunas playing like a man, too. 11/9 in 34 mins at C, and he's still only 20. Lots of reason to be excited about that guy. Ross stunk though. I don't know if he just doesn't have the right attitude to prepare or what.

yup, for the first time in a long ass time, I'm pretty excited about the team. What is this feeling....

Ross has been a bit disappointing but the guy has a pretty sweet shot. I'm guessing he's just going through a rookie slump but Casey has to be a little bit more patient and instill some confidence in him. Guy gets yanked very quickly and hasn't seen a lot of minutes. This is in contrast to Anderson who is seriously shitting it up out there. Dude is averaging around 15% from the field in his last 5 games yet continues to play significant minutes of the bench. WHY?!

I seriously think Casey is retarded sometimes. What benefit does he get playing this 30 year old D-league journeyman? Granted he played well earlier in the season, but that doesn't mean he should be allowed to play through these abysmal shooting nights. He aint Ray Allen or something, and he aint apart of the future.

You spend more time talking about the Bulls/Taj/Nate than the Lakers. Hell, you were whoring yourself to be a fan of any other team 3-4 months ago.

At least Emwitus knows he's a fraud.

He's just a lost soul like me.

I watch mostly Heat/Rockets game yet I am a fan of neither. It's weird when your city doesn't have a team.... A lot of people here just go watch soccer or something else instead but me I will always be a basketball guy.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You spend more time talking about the Bulls/Taj/Nate than the Lakers. Hell, you were whoring yourself to be a fan of any other team 3-4 months ago.

At least Emwitus knows he's a fraud.
I admit that I'm more of a Bulls hater than a Lakers fan, which leads to me talking about them. However, I have watched most of the Lakers' games these season, and considering the time difference, it isn't easy. Hell, the only reason I watch the Bulls is for Boozer. I usually change the channel when he isn't playing.

I bring the truth about that horrid franchise, and the truth must be told!

Top Bottom