• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Pkaz01

Lmao brooklyn.. I saw the score and that they were up and it was just inevitable that they would lose the lead and the game.

exarkun

Lin got wacked on that drive, but they're letting them play on both sides. Why the fuck is Aldridge out there instead of Asik? He is getting MURKED on the boards and against Cousins. Too slow.

Lin improving his shot has realllllly increased space down low. Unfortunately, Patterson likes to take threes and Aldridge is a soft bitch. Can't believe we sent Greg Smith to the D league because of this dude.

McMenamin is such a dumbass.

Sunday wasn't exactly a classic James-versus-Bryant battle. They were rarely matched up with one another and as brilliant as Bryant has been in his 17th season, he's no match for James steamrolling his way through the league in his 10th.

Because 28, 6 and 9 is clearly "no match" for 32, 7 and 4, especially when the shooting numbers are close and the turnover numbers are identical.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
McMenamin is such a dumbass.

Because 28, 6 and 9 is clearly "no match" for 32, 7 and 4, especially when the shooting numbers are close and the turnover numbers are identical.

If you want to talk numbers alone, sure, it doesn't look that bad.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Did the Grizz do well with that trade? The pieces look to be a good fit, especially Prince..

AcridMeat

Banned
I haven't watched any Kings games this year. Haven't seen DMC play much at all. I must say it is refreshing to see a talented big. Hot damn is he so much nicer to watch than D12.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I haven't watched any Kings games this year. Haven't seen DMC play much at all. I must say it is refreshing to see a talented big. Hot damn is he so much nicer to watch than D12.

until he loses his shit and calls a ref a bitch

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
when TP averages close to his performance tonight we can talk that mess

He has been putting up insane numbers since Duncan went out including a 11 game win streak.

Granted the Spurs bench is waaaaaay better than the Heat's but still...

If you want to talk numbers alone, sure, it doesn't look that bad.

I watched basically the entire game. IMO, Kobe did just as much to help his team win as LeBron did. He didn't get anywhere near the help. The team really shot themselves in the foot.

Kobe did have those two bad passes in a row in the 4th quarter, but the Lakers were already down when that happened.

Rox missing open shots...

Damn you parsons, Lin needs his assists

Besides Harden, Lin, and Asik I feel like the entire Rockets team is asleep yet they somehow have 79 points with a few minutes to go in the 3rd.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but god damn PATTERSON! GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

What's wrong with Patterson's play? He's a poor rebounder, but he's also one of the more efficient scorers on the best scoring team in the league.

What's wrong with Patterson's play? He's a poor rebounder, but he's also one of the more efficient scorers on the best scoring team in the league.

In the grand scheme of things nothing, but just tonight so many blunders. Bad hand off, non box outs, giving his teammate the ball with 2 second to go in the clock, and bad passes.

Top Bottom