• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That's what happens when white boy thinks he can fly.

Also I would for the Kings to move to Seattle but holy shit this team is a mess. Woah they need to clean house all the way. DMC has to go!

You are crazy. The team is far from a mess. Really a few tweaks and the team is a borderline playoff team. Also DMC is a legit center.

exarkun

You would think Parsons would get more attention in the NBA. A young, white player on the up and up. Who also plays good perimeter defense and has a good bball IQ.

You would think all the teams would want him. Not just Lin.

You are crazy. The team is far from a mess. Really a few tweaks and the team is a borderline playoff team. Also DMC is a legit center.

I'm not saying DMC suck I'm saying DMC is a terrible fit for this young ass franchise. He need a Tim Duncan to mentor his ass. Can't have him and Tyreke be the next Durant/Westbrook dual.

Just not happening.

Blackace

You would think Parsons would get more attention in the NBA. A young, white player on the up and up. Who also plays good perimeter defense and has a good bball IQ.

You would think all the teams would want him. Not just Lin.

think you are confused about who wants who..

Blackace

I'm not saying DMC suck I'm saying DMC is a terrible fit for this young ass franchise. He need a Tim Duncan to mentor his ass. Can't have him and Tyreke be the next Durant/Westbrook dual.

Just not happening.

Can't agree with anything said here. Granted moving Reke is the best move I would say. But DMC is the main piece to this young team. Remove him and the team's future looks really bad..

Srsly

Banned
Chuck Hayes is still an amazing defender. The Kings would probably be around .500 if Hayes took all of Cousins' minutes.

Well then lottery here we come. Stink it up for the next Kyrie, or Durant. I mean we only have the Wizard and Bobcats to compete with right?

Lin goes out of the game and 9 point lead turns into 3. Who cares that he has 5 foul PUT LIN BACK IN THE GAME. IT'S LUNAR NEW YEARS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Blackace

Well then lottery here we come. Stink it up for the next Kyrie, or Durant. I mean we only have the Wizard and Bobcats to compete with right?

Lin goes out of the game and 9 point lead turns into 3. Who cares that he has 5 foul PUT LIN BACK IN THE GAME. IT'S LUNAR NEW YEARS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

They were lottery bound anyways. DMC needs better coaching asap.. and they need to get rid of some chuckers.

GRIII who I want on the Kings, if they move or not..

Tie game.

So should I be happy that the Kings (potential Sonics later on) just came back from down 9?

Oh and Damarcus has been on the bench.

Just saying....

GOD DAMMIT BEVERLY.

PUT LIN IN THE GAME!!!!

exarkun

Lin fouled out, and then Harden fouls John Fucking Salmons. Are you shitting me?

Mchale and his dumbass rotation, sitting asik and midway through the second for no reason other than his dumbassness cost us the game.

Sickening.

deron_missing_poster_zps31a756f4.jpg

Top Bottom