• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 Feb NBA Season lOT| Controlling it like a man, bruh

hope this signals an end to our 4th quarter woes

Say what you want about Gay's efficiency, he's more of a closer than anyone we've had since VC. Valanciunas playing like a man, too. 11/9 in 34 mins at C, and he's still only 20. Lots of reason to be excited about that guy. Ross stunk though. I don't know if he just doesn't have the right attitude to prepare or what.

Can guys just shut it with this crap? Its almost delusional thinking Boston are better without rondo.

I didnt say they were better in the long run. But JET and Green are playing better without that dude, cause the whole team is moving the ball better. and I really never liked it when Rondo would walk the ball up the court with a unit capable of running

Emwitus

I didnt say they were better in the long run. But JET and Green are playing better without that dude, cause the whole team is moving the ball better. and I really never liked it when Rondo would walk the ball up the court with a unit capable of running
Probably, but once they got to gel with rondo they would eventually get better. Rondo/kg combo carried them in the playoffs last year.

@Chris_Broussard

Nets going hard after Josh Smith, sources say. While they've discussed a trade for Ben Gordon, getting Josh is a bigger priority.

ehlxld.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
here's a fun fact about the linear NBA championship:

Clippers won 16-17 in a row after beating Utah for the linear championship

Denver won the linear championship for the 2nd time a few weeks ago and hasn't lost since

Top Bottom